three - bully

chapter three of

heart eyes

"HEY, BABE

"HEY, BABE." HE KISSED HER AS SHE GAVE A TINY SMILE. "Hi." He held her by her waist as they walked out of the school. Victor was older than Venus.

"What's up?" Victor asked they leaned against a wall waiting for Henry. Venus shrugged as she smiled. "Nothing. Life's just hard, ya know." She said as Victor frowned but eventually nodded. He didn't know what she was dealing with at home.

"What about you?" She asked but looked behind him as she saw the boy with glasses and Bill with their other friends. They were always together. And she envied it.

"Nothing much. Just glad to see you." He said as Venus tilted her head as she let out a chuckle. Victor was nice to her, but later on as they kissed, hugged. It was nothing. But she went with it.

Venus looked behind him once more as she saw the glasses kid looking at her before quickly looking away. She looked towards the school entrance as she saw Henry coming out, with his friends as they headed to the other boys as Venus frowned staying behind.

Seeing Henry yelling at him until he punched one of them as Venus' eyes widened. She frowned running to them looking at Henry. "Are you fucking stupid?" She yelled in his face as his face softened a bit, but it wasn't enough.

"Get out of the way Venus." She shook her head looking at him. "No." Henry growled before pushing her away as Venus fell down. She looked at the ground for a while before standing up as she looked at her cousin, anger in her eyes. "What," She started. "The fuck?"

Henry now realising what he had done to his younger cousin. "Venus just --"

"No!" She interrupted helping the one boy up who Henry had punched  "Just stay away." She said before walking away with the boys.