five -- ben

chapter five of

heart eyes

"I DON'T WANT TO GO

"I DON'T WANT TO GO.." JACE heard her voice behind the door and her sniffing. "Venus.. Show them, show them you ain't afraid of anyone. Show them that you are strong."

He heard the door click as his younger sister stepped out or the bathroom. "Okay." She said to him as Jace smiled.

"Now that's my girl." Venus laughed as she gave him a hug. "Thanks."

She walked out of the door as she breathed in and out calmly.

"Hot stuff!" She opened her eyes looking to her right as she saw all of them with their bikes.

"Hi losers." She said as she smiled. "School's over soon!" She yelled excitedly.

"Yeah and then I can take you out, am I right?" Richie said as Venus rolled her eyes. "I'd rather go with Eddie." Eddie's eyes widened looking at the girl.

"I -- Uh." He said as Venus started laughing before all of them started walking to school. Venus looked and saw Henry. He was talking to a new kid and.. well bullying him most likely.

"A new kid." Venus sighed feeling sad. She started running to him, once Henry and his gang had left him alone.

"Hey, you okay?" She crouched down looking at the new kid.

"Y -- Yeah, I.. Thanks." He said as Venus smiled. "New kid?" She asked as he nodded. "I'm Venus."

"Ben." He said looking at the girl. Simply beautiful. "In a need of friends?" She asked hopefully as he nodded shyly.