Fifteen : Feelings

Start from the beginning

Why would Joshua want to talk with me? After what he said to me.. And after how he treated me since he got back.. Why would I even agree to meet with him!

Because you love him

No.. It was lust, I don't know how to love.. Maybe what I lived with him wasn't love, and it was just lust.. Just as Kane said.

But you loved Christian.. You know what love is, and you know how to love someone.

Maybe.. But what was between me and Joshua was nothing but lust. I can't think about anything other than that.

Even he said it himself, he said that I'm just someone he fucked and nothing else.

Keep telling yourself that.. But you love him.

I don't love him! He hurt me, he killed my friends and he treated me like shit!

How can I love someone like him! My min is telling me that he has changed, yes! He's changed, but changed to the worst!

If you don't love him.. Then Why are you on a cap now and on your way to him?

I frowned at my thoughts.. I was going to tell the driver to stop the cap and go back to Brad's house, but my eyes widened when I realized that we're in front of my house.. I gulped and payed the driver and got out of the car. 

I looked at the house that I swore today that I wasn't going to step a foot in it again. 

I took a deep breath and walked to the porch and knocked on the door, something inside of me was telling me to go back before he opens the door, but suddenly the door opened.

Joshua stood in his black jeans and white shirt, his hair was in a messy bun, i cleared my throat as he kept looking at me up and down. He looked at my eyes and smirked

" come in "

He said before moving a little so I can go in, the bastard knows that this little space won't fit. I had to brush over his chest as I was passing.

He will play his games on you

My mind screamed at me, but I walked in and went straight to the living room. I heard the door being closed and foot steps behind me.

I sat on the couch and looked at him, I have to get a hold of myself or I will fall in his games.

" So, what do you want to talk about,  Joshua? " I asked firmly.

" Oh.. So I'm not your Josh now? "

He teased as he smirked at me, I gulped and tried to ignore how frustrated I am right now,  and tried to ignore his words.

" Get to the point Joshua.. You throw your words at me,  hurt me physically and emotionally.. What do you want to do now? What do you want to talk about? " I asked confused and hurt, but I managed to hold my tears back.

" I want the truth.. Now. I want you to tell me why were you with that teacher of yours " I groaned in annoyance.

" The truth is what I said Joshua.. I told you what happened and why Alexander was with me. He supported me after you were arrested. And that's all.. Even if he had feelings for me,  I didn't return those feelings "

I whispered as he sat beside me on the couch.. I don't want to be near him now, but I am missing how close we used to be to each other.

" Is this the whole truth, Inna? "

" Yes Joshua.. This is the whole truth. I don't have to lie "

I said as I leaned my back on the couch and throw my head back, he didn't say anything and just sighed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out.

Suddenly I felt his hot breath on my neck, I felt myself shiver from the feeling. I opened my eyes and was about to speak but I moaned as his lips started to kiss down my neck.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning again, but with his lips working on my neck and his hand moving to my breast, it so hard to control myself.

His hand started groping my breast from above the t-shirt I'm wearing, my nipples are starting to grow hard beneath the fabric. I should stop him after everything he did, but I can't, I don't want to.

" I've missed your body.. How it always react to my touch..  Fuck "

His husky whispering in my ear wasn't helping at all, I was losing myself with every second. I hadn't been touched since the last time I had sex with him.. I never touched myself.

The feeling was overwhelming, but I can't let him do this to me, not after what happened.

" S-stop Joshua " I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"  I can't stop and you know that "

He growled then pulled me over so that I'm sitting on his lap, I gasped and tried to move but he wrapped his arms around me to keep me at my place, I had to put my hands on his shoulders to support myself.

He leaned closer to my face that I can feel his warm breath on my face, my breath became heavier as I was feeling nervous.

I want to fight that feeling, my mind was telling me to stop, it was telling me to make more effort and move away from him, but my body was telling me other things.

I was desperate and longing for his touch, my body missed the way he touches me, how he can pleasure me.

" Didn't you miss this? The way I make you feel? "

He whispered against my lips making my breath hitch, I know that this is wrong, but I can't fight the way I feel about him. Even after everything, i still can't avoid him or the way he makes me feel.

I nod my head slowly in response, I slowly loosen my grip on his shoulders and move my hands to his face.

I run my fingertips over his beard, he smiles and pulls me closer to his body. Suddenly He presses his lips against mine in a slowly,  sweet and passionate kiss.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️