"Dad, come, we're going" Alex shouted from the hallway. Uncle Callum got up and walked to the door. I followed behind him to say bye to everyone. 

"Take care Caitlyn" Alex whispered, than hugged me and walked to the car. Thn Tyra walked towards me and whispered 

"Caitlyn. Dont think about it too much, you've got school to worry about now anyway, just remeber, if anything happens call me!" 

"Will do" I smiled "Bye." 

"Bye" she answered than picked up her suitcase and went to the car.  I was honestly upset that they were leaving and had hoped for them to stay for longer.

"Wheres Macie?" I asked Dad 

"She went to take a shower" he answered 

"We'll be off now, take care everyone" Uncle Callum said than carried all of his suitcases out of the door. I shut the door than ran up to my room.  

I had to go back to school tomorrow so I decided to pack my bags. I had to take a shower too but I had to wait for Macie to get out. 

Tyra and I didn't go to the same school, she went to  one far from mine. Chase and I went to the same school  it went from Nursery all the way up to sixth form!. Macie was in university and luckily for her, Alex went to the same university as her. I had a group of friends at school but none of them were as close to me as Tyra. I don't know why Tyra didn't go to the same school as me when she lived closer to mine and hers was far away. She never told me the answer to that and it felt like her and Aunt Sarah were hiding something from me but it was something big. It was weird because Tyra would tell me everything but it was just this one thing she was keeping from me and I was so curious to find out. 

"Caitlyn, I'm out of the shower now, you can go in" 

"Okay, I'm going" 

I picked up a robe and walked to the shower, I needed a long cool shower to try a refresh my brain. 

**************** 

I got out of the shower and went to my room to blow dry my hair. I didn't like blow drying it because it would get frizzy but I didn't like it staying wet either. I turned the blow dryer on but Macie walked into the room 

"Need some help with that?" She asked politely 

"Yeah, could you just help to dry the back?" 

"Sure" she walked over to me and started to dry my hair. Macie was acting so much nicer since the ferry but I liked it. 

"Wheres Chase?" I asked 

"He's downstairs watching T.V" 

'Oh, Okay, he's been really quiet for the whole of this holiday"  

"Yeah" she answered "I think he's worried, but we have to try our best to cheer him up"  

"Yeah, we will"  

"Girls, come downstairs, its time to eat" Dad shouted from the stairs 

"Coming Dad" both of us shouted in unison. 

Macie turned the blow dryer off and we made our way downstairs. 

There was a big dining table in the kitchen with five seats but today we would be one seat less. 

"What are we eating Dad?" Chase asked 

"I made pasta today" 

"Yay! Pasta" Chase screeched in excitement. 

We all had our usual seats, Macie and I would sit next to each other, Chase would sit at the head of the table and Mum and Dad would sit opposite us. 

"Macie, could you go in the fridge and take out sone drinks?" Dad asked 

"Sure" She got up and walked to the fridge, just as the phone went off. She put the drinks on the table and walked over to the phone. 

"Put it on speaker" Dad said. 

"Okay" Macie answered the phone and put it on speaker 

"Hello?" She asked 

"Hello Macie", an unpleasant greet came from the other end of the line which made her frown.

"Who is this?" 

"It's Axel- your Mums sisters husband, I'm your Uncle in short, is your Dad there?" 

"Yeah, he's here, I'll pass the phone to him" Macie answered hesitantly. I could tell Dad himself didn't want to speak to him. 

"Hello, Alex?"  

"Hi Damian, I heard you got back early from your little holiday" 

"Yeah, we had a few issues on the way" I could tell Dad was uncomfortable by the way he was talking. 

"Yeah, I heard about the incident" he said in an evil tone. 

"How did you find out?" Dad asked slightly shocked 

"Well if my sister in laws arm gets cut off, of course I will know!" 

"Why did you call me if you kne-" 

"Listen Damian, if anything more happens to Emma, you WILL pay for it, and by anything, I mean even a little scar!" With that he hung up straight away. Dad looked shocked but he was trying his best to cover it up. I never liked Axel, he was always cocky and thought he was better than everyone else. None of us liked him, not even Mum and Dad, the last time I went to his house was when I was a little child, maybe five years old, and that was just because Mum and Dad needed help applying me to a primary school. Even than, he spoke bitterly to us. Macie took the phone out of Dad's hand and put it back on the shelf. No one spoke a word but we were all pondering through a billion thoughts. 

"Could you pass the ketchup" Chase asked trying to break the awkward silence. 

"Here" I passed it to him and stood up. "I'm going to go upstairs, I'm not hungry anymore" I walked to the sink and put my plates in. I tried to run upstairs quickly because the air was really intense in the kitchen. 

I ran up to my room and dropped myself onto my bed. I wanted to go to sleep now; I didn't know what else to do. I hid under the covers and fell asleep instantly.

And then I was taken away. Into the dream.

The same ride of emotions rode on me as I, once again was hit by a sting of bright, white light. Forcing a bored expression on my face, I exaggerated a yawn. As soon as it died down, the all white-covered man appeared. 

"I trust something interesting has just happened to you," he said, eyeing me carefully. I stood back in shock; how did he know something happened?!

"I take that as a yes', he smirked and turned his back to me... Well that was nice... 

"I have something I want to show you" and as soon as he said that, he turned around. I looked at it wide-eyed and gasped in a very unlady-like manner. It was Mum, and it was all of her!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

So that's my 13th chapter! Enjoy. Please comment and vote- I really need the help for watty awards! And I won't be uploading my next chpter until I have 55+ votes. Yess, things are getting more exciting... MUAHAHAHA!