Back to Reality

The car was perfect fit for all of us to stay in for 4 hours. Uncle Callum and Dad sat in the front with Dad driving and in the middle was Aunt Sarah, Chase and Tyra which left Macie, Alex and I at the back. I sat right at the edge next to the window, the way I always did, and had my earphones plugged in with the attempt to block out my surroundings. That was the way I felt comfortable.

"Caitlyn, do you want some crisp?"

Macie asked handing me a bag of crisps

I took the earphones out of my ears and answered "No thanks, I'm full" 

"Are you sure? What did you have for breakfast?"

"I bought some tea."

"Is that It? That's not enough, just take some crisps because this is going to be a long journey home" Macie insisted handing the bag of crisps to me again.

"Okay, thanks" I smiled and put the earphones back into my ears and turning away from her, making my point clear.

My eyelids started to drop slowly until eventually my eyes were closed shut. I didn't have enough sleep yesterday and I woke up quite early so I had to make up for that precious sleeping time.

My head was buzzing and shaking; it hurt so much but I felt like I couldn't control it, I felt so helpless. As much as I tried to stop the pain and take it away, I wouldn't go. I knew I was in my dream but I was so confused about what was happening. I felt like I had no control over my body and there was a hundred pound weight in my chest that I couldn't lift off no matter how hard I tried, even though I somehow didn’t try in the dream. It was all in state of my mind. I could still feel the pain until, all of a sudden, a bright white light shone right in before my eyes and blinded my vision for what seemed like five seconds.

As it died out and I regained my, a strange sense of de ja vú streamed through me. I saw him, the man that I had seen before in my previous dream; he has back. 

"Caitlyn, you must have no idea what is happening." He smirked in the most irritating tone.

"Who are you and how do you know my name!" I shouted back at him as confidently as possible; I didn't want to look weak in front of him. It seemed like a typical shot that anyone would do, but I more than wanted to know the answers.

"Hahaha" he laughed "my name is Aiden and you don't need to know how I know you, let’s leave the boring questions for later,” a pride-filled grin slapped right across his face, he was really peeving me off now.

I ignored him. The light started to dim so that I could see what he looked like properly. 

He was wearing a full white suite. A white blazer, white trousers and white shoes. He had a long face and short black hair and his eyes were an amazing grey colour. He looked like he was in his twenties but he was very tall.

"You look rather interested in my appearance" he stood up to his full height and smoothed out his hair.

"Oh don't flatter yourself?" I looked away.

"Hey! No need to get so feisty".

"Look! I don't know who you are or what you are doing in my dream but I would greatly appreciate if you left!" I shouted at him. I felt every bit as annoyed as I sounded.

"Fine, If that's how you want it than I'll leave but I will say once, I would of expected much more questions but since you’re asking me to leave, it’s fine by me. Oh, and let’s just say it’s going to be much harder for you to get those answers out of me now. Bye!" He smiled "This isn't the last time you are going to see me."