Chapter 10

I realized that I will never fall for no type of boy like that ever. They took me home and I could barely walk I had felt worse than I ever had. I have been limping and throwing up. Well I didn't tell you guys that I'm pregnant with Shawn's baby. Me and him had a one night stand a couple months and I'm 8 months 9 months I have been hiding it by using a body wrap thing that make my stomach skinny. Too bad I didn't have a baby shower but I told my family and Ariana and Monica and Shawn. I love that I'm having a baby but it's gonna be real hard. I'm having a boy too. Thank god that when Jordan beat me nothing really affected me or harmed anything of the baby.

-4 days later-

I'm laying down eating popcorn watching scandal while my phones ring I answer.

Janelle: Hello?

Shawn: Hey Love

Janelle: Oh hey where are you?

Shawn: You know on the plane to Iraq....

Janelle: HUH?

Shawn: I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I'm going to the army and I won't be back for 10 months....

Janelle: OMG, why didn't you tell me?

My baby isn't even going to see you I'm gonna cry

Shawn: No Please No. I am doing this for us and everyone else I love you to death just understand...

Janelle: Understand what? Nothing good is happening for us!

Shawn: Calm down

Janelle: NO WHAT THE FUCK IM HEATED.

Shawn: Imma call you when I think you're calmed. Settle foreal.

Janelle: So you're just gonna give up on basketball?

Shawn: Basketball is not the only thing I wanna do. I am still doing things right

Janelle: No you're fucking up bad Shawn I can't....... *CUTS OFF*

Shawn hangs up.....

I cried... For 3 hours straight.. I told my mom and them and they told me to just Leave him alone he is going things right. I don't believe that. Then I left it alone.... I just want this baby to come because I miss playing basketball so much! Man, can't you tell I'm changing a little. I felt that I could use a little shopping to help. So I went to the mall.

~While driving~

I get a FaceTime call.....

Ariana: BITCHHH

Janelle: How's school nigga? I missed you.

Ariana: it's been good... I've been working with kids and I'm already applying to be a social worker!

Janelle: that's so great..

Arianna: where you at

Janelle: ON my way to the mall....

Ariana: BITCHHH WE THERE .

Janelle: How y'all get here

Ariana: The plane where else?

Janelle: Ayeee...

Ariana: We staying at your condo too.

Janelle: I got a guess room it's coo.

Ariana: Okay, what's my god son doing in that stomach?

Janelle: Being a pain kicking mommy

Ariana: Aww... so cute!

Janelle: Yeah.. So I'm Finna pull up bye..

-hangs up-

I come in and see just Ariana like where's Monica I hugged her and cried a little she looks a bit different.

Janelle: Where Monica?

Ariana: She Went to your house she ain't feel good...

Janelle: I don't wanna leave her there alone!

Ariana: She coo.

Janelle: Okay Ari whatever you say..

* WE SHOPPED AND END UP GOING OUT AND WE DANCED AND STUFF AND HAD FUN*

TBC