Chapter 9

Janelle: I need Your advice on my long distance boyfriend he judges me by the things I am going through.

Shawn: Hey, Don't ever let a boy judge you but he might have said some good things but look. If you feel any type of way you should tell him.

Janelle: Thanks Boy

Shawn: I'm not a boy I'm a MAN *makes funny faces*

Janelle: -laughs- wow Shawn your the best.

Shawn: how's your little condo?

Janelle: it's cool but I hate that we have to live on campus!

Shawn: True.

Janelle: what time is it?

Shawn: 9:40

Janelle: I'm going to call you back and Imma call Jordan.

Shawn: alright buddy.

- hangs up and call Jordan-

Jordan: Hello? -cough cough-

Janelle: Jordan?

Jordan: What!

Janelle: Hey I came to tell you that I'm in Connecticut and I got to college and I'm playing for uConn! It's great for our future remember?

----Jordan hangs up---

I start to cry and was worried and I just forgot about it and went on Instagram and I was looking on my news feed Jordan's ex girlfriend KENNEDY. Posted a picture of him and her at a club and he was grabbing her butt.

But you know I'm just stupid it can be old! So I went to sleep.

I woke up the next day and went to school did work blah blah blah......

---------------At practice---------------

M

Coach: okay ladies this season is coming get ready

--------------5 months later-----------

UPDATE:

1. Janelle haven't heard of Jordan since that day.

2. Janelle and Shawn has been really close.

3. uConn is undefeated and the championship game is today against Notre Dame.

--------------Championship---------------

I seen Jordan in the stands had #1 and I'm not #1 and I'm upset. I look over at Notre Dame it was a pretty girl it was #1. I'm pissed so I'm gonna ignore it and I went over to do me and Shawn's hand shake and went on.

**Game Starts**

Come on we can do this I'm gonna try my best.

Announcer: Montez Scores!

* 2 hours later*

uConn Wins!

Spokeswoman: What do you wanna say Janelle? You made the game winning shot and scored 30 points wow!

Janelle: I wanna give a shoutout to my boyfriend Jordan for pushing me to do this and Shawn my bestest friend for helping me and I love you dude!

As I said that #1 came over here and said:

#1: WHAT THE fuck ? That's my boyfriend your dumb he's been playing you.

Jordan comes down: I been playing you Janelle and you are the dumbest bitch ever. Who would fall for you? You stuck up and ugly.

*Sean runs up to Jordan and punches him*

I cried and cried this couldn't be happening! I got played on national television. I couldn't celebrate with my team, I went home. And slept that whole night.

--------------MORNING------------

I heard and knock on my door and I opened it. It was Jordan and he had a bat in his hand.

Jordan: Stupid bitch I'm gonna kill you and you looked a fool on TV.

I started to run and I ran in to the laundry room and I seen a back door and I tried to bust it open. I started to scream. He hit me with his fist and I'm on the ground and he start beating me with a bat and he stabbed me in my chest and I was knocked out cold. I was in sleep and I started dreaming about me and Jordan back in high school how I thought he loved me. The child that we almost had. It all got to me and it was a flashback of how he beat me.

I woke up and I'm in the hospital and I see my mom and sister Jasmine and my other family and Shawn. They were already in Connecticut because my championship game.

Mom: Janelle, I'm so sorry for you I love you so much you didn't deserve that.

Jasmine: Sissy....

Doctor: Janelle can't talk she's in a traumatic stage. She will be out the hospital soon. Right now she needs sleep.

*they all left me and I was chilling watching TV*

Someone told me on the pa thing that Jordan a friend is coming to visit. I said oh no please they couldn't hear me because they already hung up.

I got out the bed and I had started to limp walk. And I saw him behind me in the hall and he hit me from the back off my head.

Janelle: *SCREAMS* please Jordan no!!

* COPS run to him and arrests him*

TBC