Chapter 72

It's the day of the beach. I had set an alarm for 7 since we're leaving at 9. I jump up and grab my swimsuit a pair of shorts, and a crop top. Plus a few other necessities.

I rush to the bathroom and quickly get changed

I rush to the bathroom and quickly get changed. I style my hair into a fishtail and quickly do a smokey eye look.

Once I'm done, I hear a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I hear a groan. "Hurry up.." I chuckle at the groggy voice and come out. Hiro looks down and blushes.

"W-Wow..." I smile. "Thanks." I happily grab Hiro's clothes and hand it to him. "Uh.." I roll my eyes. "Just change." He nods.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
After about an hour of running around and cooking food, Honey gets here along with the rest of the gang.

Me and Hiro rush outside waving goodbye to Aunt Cass before jumping into the car. I sit next to Hiro in the way back as Wasabi sits in the very front. Gogo sits with Fred in the back as she lets me play with her hair.

"Who wants to sing?!" Honey starts her car and starts to drive down the road.

I raise my hand. "I DOOO!!!" Honey puts the radio on as I nearly jump out of my seat.

"Despacito~" I gasp loudly and begin to sing the Spanish lyrics. I sling my arm on Hiro's shoulders as I singe loudly. Honey sings along with me.

Hiro smiles at me and laughs when I do the jazz hands. "DESPACITO BITCHES!!" Everyone laughs at my odd goofiness.

Hiro taps my shoulder. "What does Despacito mean?" I think for a moment. "Slowly." He looks confused for a moment but nods.

The next song that comes on makes me and Hiro start to sing. "SHE WANTS TO DANCE LIKE UMA THURMAN!" We dance around in the backseat like weirdos.