Chapter 46

Getting back to the garage, we all put our suits away when my phones vibrates.

Grabbing my phone I read the text message.

Honey: My sisters getting married soon! And she invited me and the gang. Which includes you (F/n)!!! So tell Hiro, we're going to the mall tomorrow to buy Hiro a suit and to buy you a dress!

Sighing I gently tap my phone against my forehead before going over to the wall an doing it a lot harder.

Thump!

I sit on the floor holding my forehead as Hiro bursts into the garage.

"What happened?!" Looking at him I chuckle. He has bunny ears on and an apron.

"What're you wearing?" I take my phone and snap a picture as he blushes.

"Ah! Oh uh um...I-I uh..." I burst out laughing when I drop my phone.

Hiro picks it up and starts to read my texts.

"Wait, we're all going to a wedding?"
I fold my arms and sigh as I nod.

"Sadly I have to wear a dress." Cue the marching band, I haven't worn a dress since kindergarten. And that was because I was going for picture day.

I saved up all of my money for that dress. But when I got home my mom tore it to shreds.

$100 down the drain.

I go to grab my phone when he moves out of the way.

"Wait, is this us?" Looking, I notice that he's pointing towards my background. It's of me and Hiro at the showcase smiling when I first got off stage and he hugged me.

I nod as I grab my phone, my face feels like it's on fire.

Shoving my phone into my pocket I pout and run out of the garage and upstairs as I plop down onto Tadashi's bed.