Chapter 19

Third Person POV
Once the bickering and fighting stopped Tadashi came out of the bathroom laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" Asks Hiro.

Tadashi holds his phone out as a video begins to play.

Video beginning
(F/n) starts to say something to Hiro when there's no response.

(F/n) gets up and pokes Hiro's cheek when there's no response. Instead she shakes Hiro when he grabs her wrist and pulls her down onto his bed cuddling her.

She struggles to become free when he just rolls over and cages her in.

Trying to wake him up again only causes him to pull her closer to him.

You can hear Tadashi laughing in the background amused.

(F/n) slaps Hiro causing him to jolt awake when he notices their position.

He lets go and sits up as (F/n) jumps off the bed and folds her arms as her face is completely red along with Hiro's.

The two begin to fight until Hiro called her fat.

Tadashi just face palms as (F/n) jumps over the bed and tries to strangle him.

Hiro just ends up straddling her as he holds her hands above her head.

Hiro laughs in victory when (F/n) struggles to get out when she fails.

Her face is completely red and sweaty as she's breathing a bit heavy. To Hiro she looks like an angel.

His face blushes even more as he jumps up and runs out the door as fast as he can.
Video End

After the video ended (F/n) and Hiro are completely red again.

"I sent it to the whole gang." (F/n)'s face drops out of embarrassment as she just looks away blushing and puffing her cheeks with a small pout.

"I-I'm getting into the shower..." (F/n) runs into the shower carrying a pair of clothes as she closes the door and locks it.

Suddenly Tadashi's phone starts to go off the hook.

Honey: OMG I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!

Gogo: I think we all do Honey.

Fred: I KNOW HER NEW NICKNAME!

Wasabi: What is it Fred?

Fred: Venom!

Honey: Why Venom?

Fred: Because her voice drips with Venom!

Gogo: Hey that's pretty good to be honest.

Wasabi: I agree. Lets meet at the Cafe in a bit.

Honey: OK! Bye guys!!

After the barrage of texts, everyone started their day and began to get ready.