Chapter 10

A little while later he had to go because his dad was calling him. I gave him a goodbye and gave him a hug as I saved his number on my phone.

Sighing I thank Aunt Cass for the food before going up the stairs into Hiro and Tadashi's room. Hiro sits at his desk with a screwdriver and a small black robot. I watch him put together the small bot as the time nears 7 PM.

He finally notices my presence when he just clicks his tongue. He gets up with the bot and waltz over to his bedside table as he grabs a wad of cash and shoves it into his pocket.

He runs a hand through his hair as he grabs a controller and heads to the door as I continue to stand there. He stops in front of me as he just looks down.

"Where ya goin', Hiro?" His brows furrow as he just sighs. "None of your business." Bringing my hand to my heart I pout and pretend to act hurt as I say dramatically,

"Ouch. That hurt!" He narrows his eyes on me as he just clicks his tongue. "Fine. I'm going bot fighting." Immediately I perk up as I look at him with stars in my eyes. "Can I go?" I ask my face brightening up a bit. "What? No!" Immediately I pout as I fold my arms and look away.

"Please? I'll do anything you want!" Internally I yell at myself as I mentally slap myself. My words flow from my mouth like a waterfall as his lips tug into a small smirk.

"Anything?" I nod furiously as I continue to beat myself up. "Then you're going to have to do anything I tell you to do for a month." Biting my lip I look down and nod as he opens the door and motions me out.

"Then welcome to the club." We both jog downstairs as we head out the door ignoring all of Aunt Cass' yells asking us where we were going.