Chapter 45

"Wings!" Looking at Baymax with his suit on, wings spread out of his back.

I stare in awe as I fist bump the air.

"That's awesome!" Hiro smirks as he pulls me onto Baymax's back with him.

I'm below him as I feel his body on my back.

My face flushes as everyone gives us a thumbs up.

"Thrusters!"

"W-W-Wait Hiro! I-- WAAHHHHH!!" Before I can finish my sentence we're shot into the air. I scream loudly as I shut my eyes tight and clutch onto Hiro's body.

"HIIIIROOOO IM GONNA KILL YOOOUU!!" He starts to yell loudly too as in feel us start to drop.

"OOOHHHH MYY GOOODDD!!!!"

We shoot upwards as we begin to glide.

Opening my eyes I see all of San Fransokyo. My eyes widen at the sight.

Letting a bit of my grip go, I smile brightly at the view of the skyscrapers, small houses, the cars, citizens on the streets.

"Wow!"

Baymax starts to go upside down and around.

Baymax shoots off toward the bridge as he lands on top.

Before we can do anything, he falls sideways off of the side ignoring all of our complaints.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!"

Baymax shoots off, out and across the water.

We see all of San Fransokyo from a distance.

Baymax flies upward and lands on a blimp(is that what they're called?)

Hiro jumps off and stretches as he waits for me.

He sighs and holds his arms out for me.

"Oh. No no no no no!"

"Did you forget you have to be my slave for a month?" Chuckling a bit I reply, "That ended yesterday, honey." His cheeks flush a bit as mine do too.

Hopping off of Baymax, Hiro catches me in his wide open arms.

His arms wrap tightly and protectively around my waist.

He gently sets me down as I smile with red cheeks.

"T-Thanks..." He nods in response as we all sit down with our feet dangling from the blimp, we watch the sunset.

The sky a beautiful pink, orange, yellow, and even some light blue. All the colors look stunning together. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

'I never deserved this.'