Chapter 13

After all of the screaming and the ride on the moped, the cops had gathered everyone and threw them in a jail cell.

Since me and Hiro are minors, we got an empty jail cell. The one thing is, Hiro was in the same cell as me.

Tadashi sat in the cell with the rest of the bot fighters. Hiro suddenly jumped to his feet and glared at me.

"This is all your fault!" He yells.

Staring at him in confusion I ask, "And how is this my fault?" He clicks his tongue as he points his finger at me.

"If you wouldn't have come I would have been completely fine!" Narrowing my eyes at him, I spat. "Oh so it's all my fault now is it?" He nodded as I just rolled my eyes and sighed as I leaned against the wall.

"Don't ignore me!"

Tadashi from the cell in front of us just grips onto the bars harder and glares at us.

Slowly I start to fall asleep as the darkness consumes me.
--•°•--
After what had just seemed like a few seconds, I felt someone poking my cheek. Immediately I jump to my feet and grab the person by their collar and raise my fist.

My eyesight registers on the person as they look down at me startled. "Oh...it's just you, Hiro..." He just sighs as he grabs my wrist.

"Come on. Aunt Cass is here." Looking over at the bars, Aunt Cass stands there holding Tadashi's ear.

We go over to the door as my brother stands there glaring. "Uh oh...." I hadn't known him very long but he did seem like the overprotective type.

Aunt Cass grabbed Hiro's ear as he quickly let's go off my wrist as Aunt Cass started to lecture him when she took a donut out of her purse and started to eat it.

Quickly I pulled out one of those masks they have at the hospital for people who are sick and they a cough and put it on.

I looked away as I noticed from the corner of my eye, that my brother came over to me with a serious face when his expression softened.

Instead of lecturing me he pulled me into a hug as he whispered into my ear, "Please don't do that again. When I got a call you were in jail I freaked." Hugging back I smile into his shoulder.

He had bent down, and he was really tall since he was on his knees. He was like 6"4 or something. Like seriously that's really tall.

But afterward, he leads me outside where Aunt Cass, Hiro and Tadashi were. Tadashi glared at me and Hiro as the brothers were rubbing the ears that Aunt Cass held them from.

I felt awkward and out of place again. It was only my second night living with them and I had already gotten in trouble.

Looking at the floor I awkwardly shuffled my feet as Aunt Cass pulled the two boys into a hug. "I practically just ate out the whole cafe..." I shoved my hands into my pockets as I went to bite the inside of the mouth, which is a habit of mine, to bite off the skin in my mouth, when I winced in pain.

I had forgotten about when Yama punched me. Sighing I bring my hand to my cheek to notice that the blood was still there and that it started to bleed again.

Quickly I pulled up my hood and averted my head to the side. Cameron gave me a quick pat on the head before apologizing to Aunt Cass.

Suddenly Tadashi blurted, "Cameron? What are you doing here?" Cameron looked up to see Tadashi when he smiled.

"Oh hey, didn't recognize you. I just came to bail my sister." Tadashi's gaze found it's way to me when everything came to a realization.

"Oh. That's who that person texting you was?" I nodded still looking away. After a bit more talking me and the two brothers along with Aunt Cass head back to the cafe as I gave my brother a goodbye hug.