Chapter 29

Gogo stares at me as I ask nervously.

"W-What's up...? Something on my face...?" She narrows her gaze on me.

"Give me your wrists." My heart starts to pound out of chest as I chuckle nervously.

"F-Fine b-but I'm okay..." My voice trails off as she just sighs and grabs my wrists forcibly.

She pushes my sleeves up to reveal newly made cuts on my wrists.

The gang gasps as Gogo glares.

"You were trying to kill yourself. Why? Do you know how much pain we would feel?! We all got so close to you as if we'd known you all our lives! We understand your situation but taking your life is not the answer." Looking at floor a moment everyone pulls me into a group hug.

"We don't want to loose you too. Cameron would want you too live." Tears prick my eyes as I just blink them away.

After the hug, Fred, Wasabi and Gogo went out leaving me and Honey here.

«20 minutes later»

"You okay?" She asks breaking the silence.

I nod a bit suddenly we hear yelling and footsteps outside.

The door is kicked open as 4 people come in.

"Put me down!!"

"Shush!"

"Stop it and put me down!"

"Woman up!"

Me and Hiney hear someone struggling when someone is pulled into the living room.

Gogo, Fred and Wasabi hold them still.

Looking at them I notice that it's Hiro.

He looks at me as his eyes widen for a moment before he growls.

"What the hell is she doing here?!"
Getting up from the couch I run into Honeys bathroom and lock the door as I sit on the floor.

My back against the door I pull my knees to my chest.

"(F/n)! Please come out!" Ignoring them I hug my knees tighter.

"Let me go! I don't want to be around her! She's the reason why Tadashi's dead!" The fool goes silent for a moment before I hear Gogo talking.

"Your such an idiot. Don't you think if she was he one who killed Tadashi that she wouldn't be here right now?"

Then I hear Honey.

"Tadashi was like her older brother. You saw how they acted. Like a brother and sister. (F/n) would always tease him about things and they'd sometimes bicker. And Cameron was her older brother. She loved him just like Tadashi."

Gogo...

"And if you can't get that through your thick skull I don't know what will. Because she's obviously in a lot of pain. And your just adding to it."

"Well she's causing me trouble too! She's trying to lecture me on how to live my life! It was better when we weren't talking! At least I didn't have to listen to her preach!" Hiro...I told you that I'd leave without a trace and here I am...

A (L/n) never breaks their promises. Even if it's the most saddest one to the most weirdest.

The voices disappear as I hear a knock on the door.

"P-Please go away...."

"(F/n) it's me, Gogo."

Sighing I give up and open the door to get thrown over someone's shoulder.

Looking down I notice it's Wasabi.

"Ack! Put me down! I'm not going out there! I made a promise and I intend to keep it! He hates me!"

He stops in his tracks as Gogo glares at me.

"Like what kind of promise?"

Her voice is intimidating as I slowly choke out, "That he'd never see me again...."

They continue to walk as I just kick and yell.

"Put me down!!!"

"Nope."

"UGHHHHHH!!!"

We make it in Honeys backyard as Wasabi places me down.

I pull my hood on and look away as Hiro glares.

"I thought I said I never wanted to see you again?!" He shouts.

Keeping quiet he continues.

"I wish you'd stay out of my life!"

"It would've been better if you were hot by a train!"

I rip my hood off as I glare at him.

"I've had enough of that fucking attitude. Wherever you got give it back because your acting like a complete jerk. If you know what it's like to be bullied by people at high school then your absolutely just like all the others. An arrogant prick who's really selfish and thinks their better than everyone."

His eyes widen as he shouts back.

"I'm not a prick! Your damn asshole!"

"The truth may be rude but it's better being honest then just lying about shit that ain't real! No wonder you don't have a girlfriend! Your too selfish for your own good that you don't realize anything!" I pull my sleeves down on farther as they came up while I was yelling.

"Shut up!"

"If you want to continue acting so childish, go right ahead but I'm not going to be there when you fall anymore." I glare at him one last time before going inside of Honeys.

I go into the bathroom and lock myself in.