Chapter 70

I play around with my computer a bit as it decided to give me a blue screen. After a bit of tinkering with it, I put it away and go over to Hiro's side.

"HIRO I JUST GOT THE MOST AMAZING IDEA!" He shouts and falls out of his computer chair. "Oops." I hear him groan as I run over and help him up.

"Thanks..." I nod. I give him a light peck on the cheek before shouting, "CAN WE GO TO THE BEACH?!" He looks a bit startled at my question but smiles and nods. I start jumping up and down in happiness when I stop.

"What?" I look up at him. "I don't have a swim suit." He laughs a little. "NEVER MIND I GOT AN IDEAAAA!!" I rush to my phone and text Honey and Gogo.

Me: HONNEEYY!!! GOGOOOO!!

Honey: WHAT GURL? IM HERE.

Gogo: What's up?

Me: Would you all like to come to the beach with me and Hiro? uwu

Honey: OFC!

Gogo: Sure. I'll ask Wasabi and Fred.

Me: OK OK! I NEED HELP SEARCHING FOR A SWIM SUIT. MEET ME AT THE CAFE IN 20!

Honey: omw

Gogo: be there in 10

I give Hiro a quick peck on the lips before running off to my side and changing into jeans and T-shirt.

"I'll be home in a few hours! He gangs coming to the beach with us!" He nods. I run back over to his side with my wallet and run over to him.

He holds my waist as I pout. He flushed a bit and laughs. "I love you, babe." I smile. "I WUV U 2, MARSHY MARSHMALLOW!" He rolls his eyes and kisses me passionately. I'm a little startled but kiss back.

"Bye!" I rush downstairs and into the cafe. "Hey, (F/n)." I smile at Aunt Cass. "Hi, Aunt Cass." She smiles. "Where are you going?"

I go over to the counter and sit on top of it. "Mall. I'm looking for a swimsuit since me, Hiro and the gang are going to the beach." She chuckles softly.

"Well I hope you guys have fun. I'll pack some desserts and some food for you all!" I nod happily.