Chapter: 12

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, birthdays and stuff going on (mostly mine lol). Uploads after this one are going to be a bit few and far between. I'm going to shift my main focus on to MF because I want to get it finished soon. I will still upload TL but um yeah soooo...... Lol my minds gone blank. :3

anywho....ENJOY!! :)

-----*

Chapter: 12

Leon watched on in awe as Leona wrapped her arms around the purple eyed girl and whispered for her to calm down. Almost immediatly the girl who had been shaking with anger relaxed and slightly leaned against Leona's body. Strangely, Leon found himself calming down and relaxing a little which irked him to no end and added more evidence towards his suspisions about who Leona was. What confused him even more was that even if she was who he thought she was, there was no way she should have this much dominance, this much power over people. Especially Leon himself, what with him having the amount of Alpha blood that he did. It made no sense.

A rather loud commotion in the back corner of the room snapped him out of his thoughts. His gaze took in the mess that had been created. It seemed that a few pride members had come to help against the intruders and were now either unconsious or being held down by one of the warriors.

Leon's eye finally landed on the source of the shouting and saw that three half-naked men had Lionel backed into a corner. He chuckled, the idiot that called himself an Alpha couldn't even protect himself.

A woman with long white-blonde hair stepped up and began screaming at Lionel who flinched back from the harsh tone of her voice. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Leona release the purple eyed girl and race over to the screaming woman, laying a hand on her arm.

The girl that had been about to attack him before followed Leona over and stood on the other side of the woman. Leon then decided to go over there himself and see what this was all about.

"Cal? Calantha? You're going to make the guy piss himself."

"Good." Calantha hissed. Wow, Leon thought, this woman sure was ticked off. "He deserves it." From Leon's view point he saw Leona's brow crease.

"Why?" Her tone was careful. "What did he do?"

"He kiddnapped you." He watched as Leona's face scrunched in confusion and Calantha's gaze flickered to her and back to Lionel quickly. "I saw you tied up in the chair when we came in and don't you even try to deny it missy." Leona's mouth, which had opened in protest, snapped shut. She sighed.

"Calantha look at me," The woman unwillingly turned to face Leona, her expression, though still furious, softened slightly. "I'm okay, they didn't hurt me. See?" She held out her arms and twisted them from side to side. "They just wanted to ask me some questions. Isn't that right Leon?" The look she gave Leon told told to just go along with whatever she said.

"Yes," He nodded. "I would never intentionally hurt her. Ever." Their gazes locked and Leon swore he saw some emotion flicker in Leona's eyes but it was gone to quickly for him to be able to analize it.

Calantha, however, marched right over to Leon, despite Leona's protests, and stood not even two feet away from him. Her violet eyes literally shooting sparks at him. Distantly he realised that the girl and this woman must be somehow related. They both looked so alike, white-blonde hair, violet eyes, height and bone structure the only difference really was that this woman, Calantha, looked older than the girl.

"If your intention was only to ask Leona questions then why was she bound with ropes to a chair?!" The sound of her voice brought him out of his thoughts as his mind once again wandered. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Her question though cleared the last of the fog from his brain as it finally registered what she'd said. Leon's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before his brain managed to make the connection with his mouth.

"I didn't really want to but Alpha Lionel told me that it was so that she couldn't hurt us." When he said 'Alpha Lionel' his voice took on an almot mocking tone. He glance at Leona to see that she had her hand accross her mouth and was shaking with what seemed to be silent laughter.

"I'm sorry Leon," Leona's voice still held amusement as she pushed past Calantha and stood in front of him. "But did you just say that you had me tied to a chair because you were scared of me?" The corner of Leon's mouth curled up in a half-smile.

"Me? Scared of you? No. But him," He motioned with his head at the man that was still backed into a corner, eyes wide with fear. "Well if the way he's acting now gives you any indication then you should be able to answer you own question."

Leona and Calantha also glanced at Lionel, their faces identical masks of amusment. In fact, as he looked around, Leon saw that most of the warrior-like people that had entered with Calantha and the violet eyed girl also had amusment showing somewhere on their features.

Calantha's head whips back to Leon with an expression somewhere between disbelief, shock and something else he couldn't quite identify.

"Did you just say that the man cowering in the corner is your Alpha?" Leon shook his head vigorously.

"Not my Alpha," Thank god. "But Lionel is the leader of this particular Pride."

"Lionel?" Leon's attention turns to the purple eyed girl that had been standing off to the side as she walked toward them. I should probably find out her name, Leon thought to himself. "Mum, didn't you say a few weeks ago that you had talked to a guy called Lionel or something?"

"Yes," Calantha muttered. "Yes I did."

-----*

You know the most amazing thing about this sentence is that by the time you've finished reading it you suddenly realise that there was absolutely no point to it at all... Haha!! xD

Until next time!! Vale!!

Comment, vote and fan!!

Bella <3