Chapter: 2

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!! Our front window now has a grudge against me. It was kinda my fault though, considering I accidently broke it and all, but that didn't mean it had to go and almost take my finger off now does it? Yeah, didn't think so.... -__- Anyway, it got fixed (replaced) by this noisy guy who woke me up at 11:00am! Who does that? Seriously?! It was WAAAAAAAY to early for me.

Okay, that's my rant of the week! On to the story..... *pulls back imaginary red velvet curtain* Enjoy.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 2

Z and the boys watched as Leona jumped out of the second story window without hesitation.

"Shit." Z cursed. She whirled on the brown haired boy who looked slightly shaken. "You." she said. "This is your fault."

"My fault?" He shouted in disbelief "How the hell is this my fault?"

"If you hadn't called her 'Lee' and decided to pick a fight with a random dude then this wouldn't have happened!" Her voice had raised at least two octaves now and Jackson winced slightly.

"GUYS!" The blonde boy exclaimed running over to the window that Leona had jumped out of. "Would you just shut up for a second. A girl just jumped out of a window on the second story of a building! And you're just standing there arguing over whose fault it is!" He glared at both of them. Jackson looked away but Z wasn't fazed at all.

"She'll be fine, don't worry." She waved a hand dissmisively. The look of utter shock and horror on both the boys faces almost had her laughing. "Yes, I do realise that she jumped out of second story window. Now both of you, go back to class and forget this ever happened." she made shooing motions with her hands. "while I get the pleasant task of trying to calm down an angry lion." she muttered lowly to herself, not knowing that the boys stil heard her.

She then proceeded to stalk over to the window her friend had jumped out of and dived head-first out of it. She flipped her body over in mid-air and landed perfectly on the ground. She ran straight for the thick cluster of trees that connected to the school and dissapeared into the dimness of their shadows.

Jackson and the blonde-haired boy both stood like statues as they watched a second girl leap out of a second story window like it was an everyday thing they did.

The blonde boy was the first to shake himself out of having seen much weirder this in his lifetime. He punched the boy beside him hard in the arm and broke him out of his trance.

"We have to go find them." he said frantically. "They could be hurt, or worse." Jackson made no arguement and followed the blonde boy out of the classroom, through the many hallways and finally exited the school building. They ran around to where it was they had been before and looked around for any signs of injured girls. They found none.

"But it doesn't make sense." The blonde boy said, confused. "Where could they have gone?"

A flicker in the trees to the right of where they were standing caught Jackson's attention and he immediately raced over to it, thinking it might be one of the girls. He didn't particularily like them per say, but that didn't mean that he wanted to see them seriously hurt.

The blonde boy was hot on his heels as they entered the sudden dimness of the forest. Neither of them stopped, they just continued to sprint towards the flickering light up ahead.

A few moments of flat out running past and the flickering light suddenly dissapeared. Jackson was the first to come to a full stop, shortly followed by the blonde haired boy.