Date Numero Uno

My first date is with jungshook. Sorry I mean jungkook, nope I definitely mean jungshook...

Why do I feel like this boy is gonna have me shook on this date...

---------

Jungkook and I arrived at seoul garden park (ik it's not real, just roll with it). It was beautiful. White, pink, yellow and red roses everywhere. The trees looked beautiful underneath the stars; the lake in the middle looked gorgeous as the moonlight reflected off of it.

The whole place was heaven, it helped that there was no one around. The atmosphere was normal though, I really wanted to feel something with kook but I didn't. Even so, we sat on our red and black checked blanket, opened the picnic basket and stared to eat the food kookie made jinnie make. Seriously though, HOW IS OPPA SO GOOD AS MAKING FOOD. DAMN JIN.

As we ate our sandwiches we talked about the boys next debut. It sounds so good, I could tell kookie feels proud about it.

Jungkook was acting like a gentleman the whole time, I loved it.

The food.
His attitude.
The views.
Almost everything...

It just didn't feel right....

I'm sorry jungkook but we'll have to see how well jimin does.

——————————

GUYS I'M FINALLY BACK. I was on holiday at first then school started so I haven't has much time to write as I've been going my gcse's. If your British then you probably know what they are. If you aren't British, it's basically a ton or course work which you choose sertain subjects to study.
I chose:

-English(literature), math and science (it's mandatory)

-Computer science (the harder version on I.T)

-Geography(i hate Spanish, French and history)

-Art(I'm extremely creative)

-performing arts (drama is more writen exams and p.a is more practical exams)

Also can we just talk about bts' comeback. I absolutely love it but it is afully westernised. It's not really them but I can admit I love the whole album. Just because I'm not as for as this comeback as the last DOESN'T mean I'm going to stop Stanning them as they are still an amazing group and will no doubtedly do better on their next comeback.