Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Get the H*LL AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!!"

"AAAHHH!!!"

Rin couldn't see from his rage, but apperently he was surrounded with fire. Blue fire. The sh*ts which had kept him down, have been running away, because the flames had burnt them a little and their courage had already left them.

Rin was now beating the ones which were between him and his brother. It took no time to arrive in front of Tsuna, who was pushed to the floor by the last conscious subordinate, who was frozen and had not realized the treat till that was standing in front of him. Rin teared the a**hole off of his otouto, and kept him in the air by his collar.

"I. Said. To. Get. Away. From. HIM."

Rin had a quite crazy appearance with the flames arround him. He was about to burn the f***** to his ashes, when a quiet voice cleared Rin's mind.

"Rin..-nii, ha... mer.y..I.'s e..oug."

Rin, who was now conscious of his surrounding, dropped the f***** and turned to Tsuna.

"Get out. If I see you again, you won't leave that encounter alive." Said Rin in a tired voice.

"You... DEMON!!!" Screamed the last sh*t, while running away."

"What are... these flames?"

Rin saw for the first time the blue flames surrounding him. He was suprised because they didn't burn him. They were warm. But he looked arround and saw that what the flames had touched had been burnt to ashes.

"I... don't..know. But.. come... here... please...Rin...-nii"

"No-o. I-if I to-touch y-you, yo-yo-you will be bur-burned" shuttered Rin.

He walked back slowly, keeping his eyes on his brother. He wanted to help him, but now, he couldn't help, because of the flames.

Tsuna felt the pain, but he tried to suppress it. He heard his big brother's pained tone. He wanted to help him, but he was scared. Scared of burning Tsuna to nothingness. Tsuna, being fustrated of his state, tried to get up. He must soothe his brother. He can't be a burden to him. He can't be a burden AGAIN. The determination has light something in Tsuna, and he could stand up. Slowly, he walked to his brother and hugged him.

Rin, being suprised, couldn't do anything to impede that hug.

"Tsu-TSUNA! Get away, you will be burnt!"

Tsuna lifted his head up and his eyes were now gazing into his nii-san's blue eyes. Rin gasped for his breath. His beloved little brother's eyes were glowing in orange. Their colour was similar to the sky at dawn. Rin had not seen anything that beautiful until now.

"Rin..-nii, I d...on't fe..ar yo...ur fl...ames. They a...re be...auti....ful a...nd.... a..ta..ta..kai." With that said, Tsuna couldn't stay conscious and he had sink into the darkness.

Rin was shocked. He was huging Tsuna, the blue flames had engulfed the two of them, but his brother didn't have burnt. The blue flames..... didn't hurt him. Rin was so suprised that he didn't realise the faint orange flames, which were emitted from Tsuna.

But it not escaped the eyes, which were seeing the whole scene.

'Hmm... so I was right. He is indeed the Son of Satan-sama. He will prase me for bringing him back. But that boy.... being not burned by the flames of Satan, and emitting those flames, what could he be.... HE COULDN'T.... but I should bring him too. If he is what i think he is then that would mean douple acknowledgement... Satan-sama surely be pleased.'

That certain somebody had a smirk on his face now. Yes, he is the leader who have caused all of these things to happen. But he was different now. He had an intimading aura arround him. He was deep in his thoughts, while watching the two boys.

"Tsuna! Wake up, are you all right? Please, wake up"

Rin yelped. His flames has already ceased their burnings and Rin tried to not drop his unconscious brother. He was tired, all of his previous strengt has left his body. But he keeped firmly his brother.

"I advice you not to hug him that strong. The kick that he took, have broke 2 of his ribs."

Said the leader, while coming to the light. He had a whole different tone, it had dignity. Rin hissed. He couldn't fight with him in this state, but he have to protect his otouto.

"Get out of my sight, you f*****. "

"Hmm, you speak big, but watch the state you are in. Your flames and strenght have already left, all you can do now is to keep yourself and your brother standing. Oh, but the time is almost up. We should go, Satan-sama awaits us."

"What the H*ll are you-" bit before he could finish.

"I don't think so, demon"

The two fliched their heads at the entrance of tha alley. There stood a gray-haired man in his black coat. The two were suprised, but for a different cause.

Rin finally regaind his ability to speak.

"Old Man?..."

----------------------------------------------

So the second chapter is done! Hurray!
I wanted to post it earlier, but i had to help my family, so here am I, posting it at the end of the day.
It had become long again. And also ends with a cliffhanger! I hate those too, but couldn't help, i had to stop it somewhere and that appears to be a cliffhanger.

Was it good? Confusing? Just message, and I answer!
Please vote if you like it.

Thanks for reading. Until the next post.
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)