Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1

Start from the beginning

'Sh*t, I said that out loud.'

Then he progressed what he heard
.
.
.
"EHH?! Tsuna, what do you mean with the "too"? Don't say, you can also see those flying black bugs!?

The two were in their own world, completly forgotten about the little gang.

"ENOUGH, I WON'T TOLARATE ANYMORE OF THIS!"

Tsuna and Rin looked at him. The leader of the sh*tholes, now having hornes and a tail, was quite irritated. 'He was beaten up thanks to those two a**holes'

"YeSTErDAY, YoU BeaTED uS LIKe nOThING! yoU Don'T KNOw WhO Am I!? I WilL GO tO ThE InfAMoUS TRUE CROSS ACADEMY, AnD I woN'T TOleRatE THAT BEHAVOUR, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH*TS!"

'He lost it' was the brothers thought.

'Did he have those horns and tail since the beginning?' Thought a certain brunette, with caramel eyes.

He was not effected with the curses, thanks to watcing his Rin-nii's fights and his arguments with Yuki-nii and their father.

On the other hand... Our short tempered, navy blue haired Rin was angry.

"Don't you dare speak like that in front of Tsuna! And.. wait, you go to that academy? That's the same school as Yukio's."

"You're right, Rin-nii. But we should go now, the job interview will start soon or.. no it has already started."

"D*** it. Hey, get out of our way, we had to go."

"You won't go anywhere. I don't care about that, you two brothers of a poor family. You don't have money for proper education, right? Hahaha.. and that name Yukio.. right, that megane! Hahaha... you are his brothers? I'm not suprised now. You know, he had to work his a** off to get the schoolarship to get himself into Trus Cross. Pathetic, it's like your family is in debt. Poor guys like him should just die."

*SMACK*

Rin had just hit the leader with his fists. He was furious. Nobody can speak like that about his family! Tsuna was not also in a state good. His bangs hide his eyes, but you could see that they were glowing in orange. His hands were beside his side, clenched in fists. His dark aura was suffocating.

"Nobody speaks ill about my family."

Tsuna whispered, but everybody could hear it. The temperature dropped a few celsius.

The leader and his group was terrified, but hiding his fear he tried to not shiver.

"You think, you can survive now? EVERYBODY, HOLD THEM DOWN!! TEACH THEM TO NOT LOOK DOWN ON US!!!"

Behind the corner, 10 more boys joined the 3 of them and the subordinates could catch Rin and Tsuna succesfully. They were hesitant to go near the small brunette first, but he snapped out of his state thanks to him being suprised. Then they could catch him but they couldn't believe that the previous huge killing intent was produced by the feminie boy.

Arround the leader was more of the black bugs, but not noticing them, he went in front of Tsuna and Rin.

"Hahaha, now, you can't make fun of me. YOu THinK yOU ARe COoL?! YoU BEGgArS, DON'T TrY TO bITE YouR BeneFAcTOR'S HaND!!! WIthOuT US yoU CouLD DIE oN ThE STreET! SO KnOW YOUr PlAcE, YOU DEMON! I ShOW yOu, WhAT HapPEnS WHeN YoU ARe AgAInST ME"

With that said, the leader went in front of Tsuna, because he had to pay back to him that tone of speaking. So he kicked him in the stomach. Tsuna's eyes which were now caramel again, had teared up. But that was not the end. Next he was kicked on his chest. You could hear that something broke. It was a terriblable sound. Tsuna whined almost inadibly. Something in Rin snapped.