Chapter Fifteen

Jennifer

I drove back home and everyone who Jason wanted to come with us to the lake house was there. Jess, Derek, Mason, Josh, Jake, Aaron, Carly, Rachael and Nathan.

"How's he doing?" Carly asked. 

"Okay, he told me to tell you guys something though." I took a deep breath before continuing. "He's going to escape, he didn't tell me how he just told me for you to pack your stuff and be here for 10:30 tomorrow night. He said you guys need to bring the van. He's gonna take me, Jess and Jaden in his car and you guys will follow. Im guessing you know where the lake house is?" I asked them. They all nodded their heads.

"So basically pack all of our stuff and be here for 10:30 tomorrow night. Jason is gonna escape and come back here for about 11-11:30. So is he gonna walk!?" Jake said.

"He didn't say anything about any of us going to pick him up so I guess so." I said.

"Ill call him." Jaden said.

"I doubt he'll have his phone on him." Derek said but Jaden just sushed him.

"Hey boss, do you want us to come and like casually drive by when you bomb the station?" Jaden said. There was a pause.

"Oh okay bye." Jaden said and hung up. Im surprised he still had his phone.

"He said that he is gonna escape at about 7:30 ish, so that gives him like 3 hours to get here. He said that's when it gets dark so it'll be easier for him." We all nodded.

*11:45, Jennifer*

Everyone is here with their bags in the van. Jason still isn't here and im getting worried. I mean what if he couldn't escape and is still stuck in there. A loud bang interrupted my thoughts and in walked Jason.

"You guys ready?" He asked, picking up mine and his bags, which were by the door. We all nodded and ran out. I was last and I walked over to Jason. His hand went under my chin.

"You okay baby?" He asked me.

"Of course I am, I was just worried you didn't escape. Are you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, bit tired but im all good." He said. "Oh and babe, of course I was gonna escape im Jason  McCann." He reminded me, his usual cocky smirk on his face. I laughed and kissed him. A car horn made us pull apart and all the guys screamed hurry up. I looked down and blushed before heading to the car. Time to go to this lake house.

Jason

"Aye Jaden can you drive?" I asked throwing him the keys.

"Course." He said and hopped into the front seat. To be honest I was just too tired to drive, and I didn't want to end up crashing the car. Ive already been in one crash this week and I definitely don't want to be in another one. My wrist and ankle are healing really well though. 

Getting out of that jail was like the easiest thing ever! Basically all I did was grab the keys off the security guard when he wasn't looking. I went into the lab so they could test to see if I had been doing drugs and stuff. In there I sneaked things to make a chemical explosion into my pockets. I set it up in the boys bathroom but it would take about 10 minutes for it to go off. I was locked back up in my cell and when the explosion went off, all the guards ran to see what it was. I took that as my chance, I opened my cell and ran all the way back to my house.

"So Jason, how did you get out?" Jess asked me. I explained the story to her.

"Nice." Jaden said from the drivers seat. I laughed and laid my head on Jennifer's lap.

"You tired?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Go to sleep then." She started playing with my hair, don't ask how or why but that just makes me sleepy. I closed my eyes and slowly started to drift off before falling into complete darkness.