Chapter Forty One

Jaden

I froze realizing what I had just said. I know Jason hates it when people mention about how protective he is over Jennifer. Trust me, I learned the hard way. I heard his footsteps come back down the stairs. I gulped.

"Care to repeat that Jaden!?" He shouted.

"S-sorry." I said barely above a whisper.

"If I ever hear you say anything like that again, you're dead!" He said turning and going back up the stairs. I gulped and looked down. I got off that one.

Flashback

Me and Jason were having a sort of brother to brother talk. The girls were out shopping and I dont know where everyone else was.

"You're so protective over Jennifer." I could tell that he was angry, why?

"What?!"

"I said you're protective over Jennifer." He got up and I thought he was going to walk out, wrong! He stood in front of me and his fist came in contact with my eye.

"Don't ever say that again!" He charged up the stairs. I could tell I was going to have a black eye.

Flashback Over

One question ran through my mind, why does he always get so angry whenever you mention how protective he is over Jennifer?

"I'll go ask him." Jennifer said as if she was reading my mind.

Jennifer

I could tell that Jaden was asking himself that same question, Why does Jason get so angry whenever you mention how protective he is over me? Truth is I dont even know, so I decided to go and ask him. I headed up the stairs and into the nursery room he was decorating before.

"Jason?" It was barely a whisper.

"What?!" He spat back

"Nevermind." I'll just ask him later if he's going to be a dick.

"Jen." I turned back around.

"I'm sorry. What were you going to ask?"

"Don't get annoyed or pissed. Why do you always get so angry whenever they mention you being protective over me?" His eyes started to go darker. Shit!

"It doesn't matter." He turned back around and started hammering a nail into the cot.

"There must be a reason."

"Like I said, it doesn't matter!"

"Jason just tell me!" I demanded.

"I DONT KNOW!" He screamed making me flinch. He's never shouted at me like that before. I could feel the tears in my eyes. He must have saw because his face softened immediately.

"Baby im so-" I just shook my head and walked back downstairs.

"You alright?" Jaden asked. I shook my head and walked towards the door.

"'m going for a walk." I shut the door behind me and began walking in some random direction.

Jason

I decided to go back down and talk to Jennifer. I checked the living room, not there, kitchen, not there, game room. I checked every room and she was nowhere to be found.

"Jaden where's Jennifer?!"

"She's out on a walk."

"A walk?! Where did she go?" Jaden shrugged.

"Jason calm down, she'll be back." She'll be back, she'll be back.

Jennifer

I had been walking for about 45 minutes now. My feet were aching and I had no idea where I was going. I wouldn't say this was a particularly busy road, but a few cars did pass by now and then. I heard tyres screech and I looked and saw a car right behind me.

"Wait, are you Jennifer Lawrence?" A girl asked getting out of the car. I saw the guys in the front seat checking me out, gross!

"Um..."

"Dont answer, boys!" The guys in the front seat got out and started to walk towards me. I immediately started to panic. As the guys got closer I tried to turn around, but I tripped over my own feet and landed on my side. The guys and the girls started to laugh. I looked as one of the guys grabbed me while the other but a blindfold over my eyes. I felt my hands and legs being tied together and then a cloth shoved in my mouth. I was dragged up and pushed into what i'm presuming is their car.

This cannot be happening!