Chapter 13: The Soluation

December 18, 1995

        At last. The realization from the other time came.

        Snape had figured out the way to bring everyone back to their normal time. It was so simple! Why hadn't he thought of it before?!

        He stormed out of the dungeons. He passed many students who eyed him weirdly, but he paid no attention. Snape stormed up the stairs to the Head's office, hastily said the password, and walked in.

        "Albus," he said, "I have figured out how to bring them back."

        Dumbledore looked over at Snape with his twinkling eyes, just waiting for the explanation.

        Snape walked over to the grandfather clock. The glint in the number six was still there. He put his wand against the glass, above the six. He then whispered his own spell, and the glint disappear back into the clock.

        He turned back around, facing the Headmaster. "The glint was a hint all along. If we sent it back into the clock, that same force that brought Potter and the others back with bring them here once more."

        Dumbledore nodded, understanding.

        December 18, 2017

        Harry paced back and forth. The hint the Dumbledore had given him was running in his head over and over again. The glint from the six in the clocks will disappear. That is when another time has realized. The time was indefinite. That's what worried him the most.

        "Harry!" Ginny, his wife, yelled from upstairs. She was running down, skipping three steps every time. She looked full of glee.

        "Yes?" he responded as she run towards him. 

        "The clocks." She grinned. "The glint in the six! Harry, it's gone! They're coming back soon!"

        His head whipped right to the clock in the den. It was true. No glints were in the clock whatsoever. He grinned. His children were coming back...

        Just went he was about to tell Ron and Hermione the news, his scar started burning. It never burned anymore. It only burned at moments around or connecting Voldemort...

        Oh no.

        Voldemort must've time traveled back to 1975. He could kill his mum and dad before he was born. He could kill Ron and Hermione and Ginny. He could kill his kids and nieces and nephews...

        He could kill anyone. Harry knew wouldn't hesitate.

        Ginny saw the fall in his husband's mood. She knew it was something bad. "Harry.... what's wrong?"

        "It's... him," he answered. 

        "You-Know-Who?" She still wasn't comfortable saying the name.

        Harry nodded. "He.... he went back in time. I think he's near my past self. Ginny, he could easily kill any of them."

        She was shocked. "We have to tell Dumbledore!"

        Harry winced, put his hand to his forehead, and said, "It's too late."