Dares

LiLi: You will not believe what my friend dared the guys to do!

Nico: We got dares from your friend?

LiLi: Yep! She dared you, Will, Leo, Percy, Frank, and Jason to run around camp in hot pink man bikinis yelling "Kiss Me!!"

Jason: ...

Frank: No

LiLi: Yes

Nico: You're crazy

LiLi: I didn't dare you, Mina did!

Mina: Don't drag me in this!

Leo: Who's this?

LiLi: That's my friend who dared you guys

Percy: Is she a demigod?

LiLi: Yah

Mina: Daughter of Athena

Nico: Great

Frank: Why would you dare us to do that?!

LiLi: Cause we have an evil plot to make you guys suffer. Especially Will

Will: I can't even

Mina: I agree with Li, not about the Will part tho. I also told her that you should do the keyboard game again

Nico: No! Not again!

LiLi: You all have a dare to complete!

Nico: I hate you two. So much.

Third Person POV

Nico glared at LiLi. "I'm not wearing this", he growled. "You will or I'll make you walk around in a bright pink dress and heels for a week", LiLi snapped. "On second thought, I'll wear it." LiLi smiled wickedly. "Ew", was all Percy said. LiLi and Nico turned and both instantly burst into laughter. "It's not funny", Percy grumbled. "Yes", LiLi laughed. "It is." "Now I have two reasons to kill you", Will said. Nico just stared at Will. LiLi laughed even harder. "I can't breath!" She said between laughs. Frank grimaced. "I am very uncomfortable", he said. "Me too, Zhang", Jason said. "Me too." Leo shuffled nervously. "If Calypso saw me like this..." He muttered. "Don't worry, hermano", LiLi said. "You'll be fine." Leo grumbled something else. "Okie dokie!" LiLi announced. "Since you're all here, you should start the dare. And Will and Nico, no funny business." Will and Nico looked at each other, then glared at LiLi. "Hey", she put her hands up in surrender, "it could happen." "Lets just get this over with", Jason said. The others nodded. LiLi pulled out her phone. "Go on", she said. "I'll record the whole thing." They ran around the camp without enthusiasm. "Kiss me!!" Jason yelled as they ran past the Aphrodite cabin. "I will!" Drew yelled. "Oh no!" Jason ran back to the Zeus cabin with Drew in is wake. They passed several campers that stared at them with wide eyes. By the end of it, half the girls had offered to kiss Percy. "Girls really must like when Percy's in a hot pink man-kini", LiLi laughed. "I can't believe I just did that", Nico said. LiLi clapped him on the back. He cringed. "Go get changed", LiLi said. "I can't wait to show this vid to everyone."

Nico: That was not fun

Annabeth: Percy you looked...retarded

Percy: Thanks Annie that makes me feel so much better!

LiLi: I wonder what happened to Jason...

Jason: I um...don't want to talk about it

Frank: I don't want anymore dared from your friends

Will: Agreed

Mina: There is more to come...muahahahahaha!

LiLi: See y'all later!

Mina and LiLi have left the chat

Leo: Who else is scared?

Everyone: *raises hand*

Oh well I hope you thought that was funny. Me and Mina were laughing our heads off today while she was thinking it up. Go follow minaid02 my bestie🙃 See y'all later!