What's real..

Hey pleaze pardom my grammar and errors, thank you.  Hope you enjoy it😊😊

The rainstorm was probably the worst I had ever experienced. My dad wasn't home yet, so I was all alone. I went to every window and closed them to avoid water from getting in. The front door was locked so when I heard noise coming from downstairs, I became alert .

I closed the book, I was reading and walked towards my room door. I heard the noise again but from behind me and when I look back, fear caged me.

"Whh-what are you doing here?" I asked the girl that's sitting on my bed with a black flowing gown that covers every inch of her body except her face.

"I should be asking you that" she spoke lowly before arousing and moved towards me "how is it possible?"

I moved back, not completely out of fear but partially because she was levitating and her hair seemed to be floating and her eyes were pitch black. "What are you talking about? This is my house and my room. I've locked all the doors but somehow you are here so I ask again what are you doing here Serena or whatever you call yourself?"

"Did the council let you come? Are they still alive?" It was like what I said didn't register to her and she only seemed to care about what she was saying

"What are you talking about?"

"YOU DIED!!" My eyes widened a little before my brows furrowed at her lie

"You are insane"

"You died right in front of us so how is it possible that you are back Esmeralda?" The name was the same name from my visions, the same name Yacoub called me when we first met and now she's calling me the same thing. My breath was cutting, I could feel a panic attack swelling in me, maybe she was messing with my head and I was fed up

"GET OUT!" I ORDERED opening my room door but she didn't bulge so I moved forward and stretched my hands to pull her but my hands went through her and before I could look up she was gone. The room suddenly looked brighter and the air felt cool. I dropped to my knees, it can't be possible and I don't believe it. She was here just now, right here and now she's gone.

I knew something was up. I wasn't imagining things. She was here and muttering things about a council and death, she was here. I saw her. I pulled my knees close to my chest for comfort, I felt like I was going insane and I knew the only was to know for sure if she was here was to ask her personally and that was exactly what I'll do.

The next morning, I searched the hallways for her but then my eyes felt strained when I looked further and it hurt.

"Someone looks like shit" Aurora voiced out before we hugged " what happened to your eyes?"

"Ahh I couldn't sleep well yesterday and " I stopped talking immediately I saw her, Serena. She was walking with Yacoub and his brothers. "I'll be right back".

As I approached them her smile faded, it had too because she had a lot of explaining to do "What were you doing in my house last night?"

Her companions gave her a curious look "what are you talking about?" She said.

"You were at my house last night, my room to be precise! muttering words about a council and death" I answered with as much confidence as I could since I was feeling a little intimidated about the way they surrounded her.

"Is that true?" Yacoub asked her and she shook her head before staring back at me

"Look here miss, I don't even know you or where you live talkless or coming to your house. And to be honest I think you are delusional or maybe schizophrenic that's why you cook up this things"