It Felt Real...

Not edited*

It's been two weeks since I last saw Augustine, one week of pure loneliness and sadness. I had gone to the forest countless times but always stopped at the crossroads hoping and praying he'll feel me and come to me but never does. The last time I went the cottage was empty, he wasn't in there and I thought he had home away but his stuffs were still there since then I never went back.

School on the other hand has been great, I had become close to Yuva and her seven brothers including yacoub. Aurora and Rufus seemed to also be getting along well. Too well.

Yacoub and I never really spoke after serenaya saw us at the cinema, I don't know why but that added to my loneliness. I always caught myself looking at him but he never reached out. He became distant even when all his cousins tried to cheer me up, serenaya showed up more often at school and I wondered which school she attended. She would hang out with Yacoub and I concluded they were dating.

I was still having the dreams about the people talking, everytime i closed my eyes I could hear them. The familiar voice of mine and random people but one male voice in particular I could have said it's yacoub but then it couldn't have been and these voices sounded so real i could actually imagine it and Yacoub always represented the male voice.

I had also become quite clumsy, I got into accidents more frequently, my bicycle for hit my a car once with me on top, I got out alive but my bicycle didn't. I called my dad about it but as usual he wasn't interested. I also slipped in my bathtub and burnt the microwave. My life had become a mess and putting my SHIt together was harder by the second.

As I walked towards my locker I felt someone follow me. It was school over and I still lurked around and stayed in the library till it closes, Mr. Patrick the school librarian didn't mind at all.  I moved forward and senses it again, I felt my heart beat speed up and during this days I had become vulnerable and felt unsafe so I ran towards the wrong direction. I headed towards the new construction site of the school. The smell of dust and cement filled my nose as I moved. I walked through the doors but froze. I couldn't move I was stuck, my feet were rooted to the ground then I heard movement and looked up.

There was a wood with blocks stacked on top and suspended with ropes in the air. The ropes however were snapped and only two was left holding it, i screamed for help and I didn't know why i was stucked and the horror in my screamed when the last ropes snapped.

I had expected to be hit my the blocks and actuakky due here sad and lonely but he pulled me to his chest and covered me with his arms and the blocks fell on top of him, I gasped as it hit his back and he groaned. About twenty blocks hit him From his groans and he just held me tight so close to him. His chest was so warm and protective, I felt protected. Then the blocks stopped and I looked up at his face, tears still in my eyes. He smiled at me his arms still surrounded me.

"Yacoub?!" I spoke inaudibly as I looked at the blocks in the floor they broke into tiny bits mostly sand. There was no big block in sight just pieces and sand when I looked back he was gone. He was with me just now but he was gone. I thought it was my imaginations but it felt so real I hugged myself stunned at how my life was.

I was supposed to be at Yuva's birthday party by six but I was in my bed thinking about what happened today, how good it felt to be in yacoubs arms and then realizing it was an imagination.

But it felt so real.

I decided by a few minutes to eight that if i wanted by sanity back I had to meet him and ask him just to clarify it. I got dressed in a black Jean and a white tank top. My hair has grown longer again and I packed it up like kitara from avatar. I always admired kitara, how she was motherlike and powerful and how she fought for what she loved.