I will do anything.

Not edited *

Kissing Esmeralda again was a dream come through and if i had doubts that meralda was not Esmeralda, the kiss annuled them.

She hadn't changed, she was ever so sweet and soft. So lovely to be with so divine.nobody could kiss me the way she did. Her presence turned me on talk less of her touch then kisses. Her kiss exhilarated me but it was cut short when I heard serenaya.

She had planned to kill Esmeralda twice today even after the deal to not go after Esmeralda if i didn't go after her but she broke her part of the deal.

I dropped Esmeralda and she looked at me her beautiful clear eyes sparked as her cheeks were hot red but serenaya's voice was still proclaiming latern words somewhere in the house and I had to stop her before hurting Esmeralda any further "excuse me" i said and her eyes fell it softened me and almost changed my mind from going but I was going to protect her.

I left the room and went into the hallway where the sounds came from. I picked the enchanted moonstone my dad gave me to weaken bad omen, right now serenaya was trying to kill the woman of my heart. She had become a bad omen.

I scratched the wall with it and I could hear her scream before appearing. I pulled her into the room and locked the door.

"What the hell? Serenaya I stayed away from her!!" I complained but she was angry

"It didn't seem like it minutes ago" she closed her eyes balling her fist before looking back at me " You were kissing her right under my nose.. you brought her here and ignited your passions and love in her even despite My warnings"

"You pushed me!!"

"Don't you have control yeavar?" She asked them walked towards me"you used to control yourself while I wanted to kiss you"

I kept silence with serenaya I could control myself from all her seduction schemes but for Esmeralda control did not exist. I would do it all for her. My silence have her time to close the distance between us she leaned on my chest and propell herself up till her lips meet my lips but I turned away and pushed her off as lightly as I could but she bounced back a shocked look on her face before it turned into a frown "you still love her and I still love you, you would choose her over me but not when she's dead"

I was agitated now and I spoke "I will do anything serenaya to keep her alive even if it means killing you".

Her eyes widened and slowly glistened, she stumbled back but regained herself, she seemed to know something but she just gave me a devils smirk and disappeared.

I leaned on the wall and sighed wandering why Esmeralda and I cannot just be together happily. I went back to the room to apologize for leaving and beg her to stay with me tonight till I knew what to do but it was empty.  My heart skipped a beat as fear engulfed me. I ran outside after being told she went outside and smelt the air. She headed south towards the forest. I cringed as I thought of how serenaya must have gotten there faster but why the forest.

Getting to the forest edge I heard the roaring if a beat and followed it to see a black bear hovering over a bleeding Esmeralda, I launder at it knocking it to the ground realizing it was enchanted. I decided to transform even though I knew it wouldn't work i wanted to give it a try, I moved back and willed myself into a wolf form, the pain from cracking my bones and stretching my skin seemed new after a thousand years. I was in wolf form and the bear noticed and ran away in fear of what he saw. As vampires compelled humans, werewolves controlled animals.

I moved towards the shivering Esmeralda who moved back shaking her caramel skin was quite as my fit when I breathed in her face. I bit her neck marking her as my mate like I did years ago. Her blood flowed to my tongue as my venom flowed into her neck. Now no wolf or animal could hurt her. Enchanted or not because she was my mate, my life.

She felt her neck with her palms and when she saw blood she stood up and ran away. I willed myself back to human form so I could call her but was cut short when serenaya appeared.

"I ThOUGH YOU SAID I COULDN'T TRANSFORM!!" I yelled at her

"I-I-I I Didn't know" she tried to touch me but i moved back " I'm sorry I didn't think you'll need it"

It dawned on me that she had been lying and I wondered how many more lies she told us. If the werewolf purging was real or she takes it so we could run with her. I wondered if the curse was real "how many more lies have you told?"

Her eyes widened as she shook her head "No yeavar please no don't doubt me.it was just this one please yeavar" she held my arms and I felt irritated, I withdrew my arm and walked away as I ran off I heard her sobs.  I didn't want her dad but she didn't care about what I wanted either.

When I got home, I couldn't think straight all I wanted was to see Esmeralda. I had not come to the terms that her name was now meralda but the sounded alike. The party had died and everyone was asleep but I could hear a few beats and freestyles from the snoring of my pack as the slept turning the house into a factory machine. I looked at the rock again the words still imprinted on it. Never changing always rigid.

I was lost, I wanted my love with me, Mon amour.  I wanted her to try all the French she had learnt from me years again. I stared at the drawing of her I had made myself just underneath the drawing of wolfhand and human.

Mon amour

I exhaled as I thought about how she was doing alot had happened today and I just get to be ok. I had to make sure she was ok. I came out my room and headed downstairs.

In no time I was at her house, I didn't need directions since I met her I followed her everywhere any chance I got. I sniffed the hair inhaling her distinctive scene, spagetti and vampires..

Vampires!!

I growled and moved forward. How the hell where they here? I couldn't tell how many they were but I knew they were close. I moved forward and knocked on the front door but got no response. I shifted a little and knocked again yet not reply so I turned the door knob and the door opened immediately. I walked into the dark house. I could feel her presence despite the cold. She wasn't alone.

I heard movement upstairs and made way there swiftly, noticing the door of what I knew was her room slightly open. I pushed the door opened to see esmeralda unconscious on the floor and standing above her was the vampire I dreaded the most

AUGUSTINE

AUGUS