Part 9 (a long weekend)

(Saturday)

Claire's Pov:

I woke up to a car driving into the garage. Knowing it was my parents car I sighed and stood up quickly throwing some black skinny jeans on. I pit a black shirt on and brushed my hair heading towards the living room.

"We're back" my parents called as if we were a normal family

"Hey" I said and they turned their heads to me

"Oh my god" my mother screeched
"you fucking slut dared to die your hair blue" my father yelled

"It's my hair" I told them

They sighed knowing this conversation wouldn't take them anywhere.

"Did you have a boy over? "
He asked

"No"

"Why are you lying. It reaks of sex" he yelled again

"No it doesn't" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Don't you dare talk to us like that you ugly whore" my mother said raising her voice

I sighed and not long after I was already on the floor whimpering in pain

"Shit" I whispered.

My parents continued to hit me for about an hour until I fell unconscious.

It was already dark when I woke up so I took a quick shower trying to ignore the stinging. Everything hurt so much but it still wasn't enough.

I wanted to hurt more. I took my blade and set it on my wrist on my left arm.

I took a deep breathe beginning to cry. This the only way out. I began to cut hoping it was enough to kill me because I don't have the gut to kill myself.

Soon my skin was covered in blood and cuts. I washed it off and put on a large Sweater and black jeans. As soon as i was finished I went to sleep.

Why am I not able to die? Can't my parents accidentally kill me?

I couldn't sleep for a few hours.  But when I was finally able to sleep I had a nightmare.

"No!  Stop it!  I can't. "

"Shut up you whore" my dad yelled at me raping me.  He had done it a few times

"Please" I cried pinned to a wall as my dad kept on thrusting.

"I'm sorry" I told him again.

I don't knowMaybe that's the reason why I mostly fall in love with girls.

A hour later my dad was finished.  I slid down my wall crying as my father left the room.  I put new clothes on and ran out of the house screaming in pain. My mind and body was in pain.

It started to rain but I didn't care.

I was running for hours.

As I stopped the first time I saw that I was at a park I have never been before. There was a boy sitting on the bench.

I didn't know why but I walked towards him.  The boy turned out to be Seth

"Seth? " I asked

"Claire? "

"Why are you out here in the rain" I asked

"I can't be home right now"

"My mom is angry at me.  And you?" he looked sad asking me

"I was out on a walk and it started raining"

"Liar" he said so quietly I could barely hear it

"What? " I asked him confused

"Liar" he jumped on top if me hitting me.  He repeated the same word over and over again "liar"

I suddenly woke up with cold sweat dripping down my face. It felt hard to breathe.  Everything was hurting.

After a while I calmed down. No.  Seth would never do that.

This weekend is a nightmare.  No.  It is hell