"I didn't know he'd come in."

"You didn't seem to care either since it wasn't you on full display." She picks up my shirt and throws it hard at my face.

"I do care," I defend. "I don't exactly want my brother seeing you naked."

"Whatever you say, Alex."

"Ameliaaaa," I groan when she leaves, getting up and pulling my boxers on. "I did nothing wrong but i'm sorry," I say as I follow her down the hall.

We both stop walking when a girl gets to the top of the stairs. She looks down my body and gasps which makes Amelia follow her gaze, then she focuses a glare on the girl, whoever she may be.

"What?" She snaps. "Why don't you keep your filthy eyes pointed up at Jesus instead of my boyfriends dick."

My head jerks back from surprise at Amelia. Geez, the time of month must be on its way for her.

The girl blushes, intimidated by big bad Amelia. "I was um, I was actually looking at the bruises on him." She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Diego, my boyfriend, told me about what happened."

I burst out laughing and Amelia just glares at me so I drop my smile instantly and pretend to be shocked.

"I'm... Sorry," Amelia apologises and walks down the stairs.

"Good to meet you," I say before following her, except it's not that great to meet her and her and Diego will probably break up in two weeks.

"I can't face Diego ever again," Amelia whines before opening the front door.

"You can. Meels, he's probably already forgotten about it." I take one of her hands and she moves closer to me. "Remember what I told you? That my Dad used to say if it won't matter in five years, don't spend more than five minutes upset about it."

"It will matter in five years because he'll probably bring it up at our wedding or something."

I raise an eyebrow. "You think we're gonna get married?"

"You don't?"

I smile, putting my hands around her waist. "I want to." Her lips twist up into a cute smile and she looks as if she's waiting for me to say something. "You're not expecting me to get down on one knee and propose right now? Right here in my underwear? Not to mention it would hurt."

"No," she puts her arms onto my shoulders, her hands running through my hair, the feeling making the skin on my neck tingle. "I just can't wait for our future together."

I can't help how big my smile is as I lean in, speaking with my mouth against her cheek. "I love you so much."

The door handle shakes and suddenly we are being pushed backwards as it opens and Val's annoying face comes into view.

"That was so expected," Amelia laughs.

"Please tell me you didn't have sex against this door," Val says, walking in with Santiago and Yasmin behind him.

"Why weren't you guys at school?" Yasmin asks.

Amelia looks at me, putting the pressure on me to answer. "'Cause."