Chapter 9

"Where are we going?" Jihoon asked, sitting in the front of Seungcheol's car. It was 4:30 on a Saturday.

"When was the last time you went shopping?" Seungcheol asked the brunet.

"I don't know. September? But Jisoo said we would go shopping tomorrow, so we don't have to," Jihoon responded, glancing over at Seungcheol quickly.

"Great, we're going shopping. I'm paying. You will be forbidden from paying for anything today. It's my treat. It's our date," Seungcheol looked over briefly and winked. Jihoon turned the same shade as pink as his socks and Seungcheol laughed a little.

"You're so mean," Jihoon slapped him with his sweater paws.

"You're just too precious," Seungcheol responded, smiling and parking. Seungcheol got out and Jihoon did the same, closing the door behind them. They entered the mall and Seungcheol suddenly remembered.

"I need a new contact photo for you. The one I have now looks too stalkerish," Seungcheol pulled his phone out.

"Whyyy?" Jihoon whined, rolling his eyes.

"Please? Pose pretty for the camera," Seungcheol posed for a selfie with the shorter and in one quick movement, he kissed Jihoon on the cheek for 1 second and took the picture. Jihoon was left red and trying to form words.

"Don't worry. I'll send it to you," Seungcheol smirked and took the younger by the hand, dragging him off to a music store. Jihoon was still trying to process the fact that Seungcheol had kissed him twice in a day, well not on the lips. He was still red as Seungcheol opened the door to the music store. Wanna One's "Energetic" was blasting. Jihoon remembered that Kang Daniel had made it to the final 11 and he had voted for him a couple times. Daniel used to go to their high school after transferring from Busan. He was a year above them, but he seemed to have taken a liking to Soonyoung and Jihoon, making sure that none of the idiots were bothering them.

"Jihoon, look! They have Astro's mini album," Seungcheol pointed at Dream Part. 01.

"Really? Do they have Girls' Generation's new album?" Jihoon started scanning the racks for the album. Seungcheol helped and they found it.

"I like all their songs on this album. They were all so well done," Jihoon smiled, holding the album in his hands.

"Who do you like in the group?" Seungcheol asked, holding the Day version of Dream Part. 01.

"I like Seohyun and Sooyoung. Seohyun's voice is so pretty and Sooyoung's such a meme," Jihoon smiled as he spoke. Seungcheol smiled back and took the album from the other's hands and approached the counter. The girl flashed a pretty smile as she scanned the items.

"Would you like the poster with the Holiday Night album? It will be a couple dollars extra," she asked Seungcheol.

"No, it's okay," Jihoon shook his head.

"Yes, please," Seungcheol nodded, smiling politely at the girl. Jihoon shook his head and got distracted by Red Velvet's music video to "Red Flavor" which was being projected on the wall.

"Your little brother is so cute," the girl smiled, scanning the poster.

"Oh, he's not my brother," Seungcheol laughed.

"Oh, how old are you?" the girl responded, bagging things as Seungcheol swiped his credit card.

"I'm 19."

"Oh, then we're the same age," the girl smiled flirtily.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Can I have your number?" the girl asked hopefully. Jihoon heard that.