Chapter 4

Seungcheol woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring from Mingyu's room. He noticed that small hands and legs were wrapped around him, like someone was holding a teddy bear. He saw Jihoon's hair, while his face was buried into Seungcheol's back. Seungcheol looked at the alarm next to him. It was 7:20. He quietly turned around to face Jihoon and poked his cheek. Jihoon groaned and covered his face with the covers.

"Jihoon, it's time to wake up," Seungcheol said in a raspy morning voice. Jihoon groaned again. Seungcheol took the covers off and Jihoon curled into a ball.

"I don't feel like it," Jihoon muttered, covering his eyes. Seungcheol sighed and picked up the ball of Jihoon to carry him to the bathroom. Jihoon's eyes were still closed until he heard the sound of a camera shutter. Soonyoung was taking pictures with his phone and Mingyu took polaroids. Jihoon tried to wrestle down from Seungcheol's grasp, but he was forced into the bathroom.

"Hyung, stop them," Jihoon asked the older.

"After you wash your face and brush your teeth," Seungcheol responded, standing there.

"You don't have to watch me," Jihoon said with the toothbrush in his mouth.

"I feel like if I leave you alone then you will sleep on the ground," Seungcheol laughed as Jihoon washed his face.

"You're acting like Soonyoung," Jihoon said as he dried his face. Seungcheol reached for a comb.

"Comb your hair," Seungcheol said as he began combing the younger's soft hair.

"I can do it myself," Jihoon said, trying to take the comb from his hand. Seungcheol put the comb out of Jihoon's reach.

"I don't think so. You're not going to do it correctly," Seungcheol shook his head before continuing to comb Jihoon's hair. Jihoon pouted and tried to hide his blush.

"Alrighty, you love birds, gotta get ready for the day," Soonyoung said as he continued taking pictures.

"I'm going to murder you in your sleep, Soonyoung," Jihoon said with clenched teeth before going to his room to change.

"Can I borrow your clothes, Mingyu?" Seungcheol yelled out.

"Sure," Mingyu yelled back over the sound of the kitchen. Jihoon put on his blue jeans and bunny socks and was about to put on one of his white sweatshirts but remembered that Mingyu put it in his room because Jihoon asked him to clean a stain. He was too lazy to put his shirt back on, so covering his front, he opened the door to Mingyu's room. Walking in on Seungcheol putting a white button up on. Seungcheol's eyes widened seeing the other come in with only his front covered. He quickly turned around and kept his head down. Jihoon quickly ran to Mingyu's bed and grabbed his sweatshirt, then ran back to his room. Seungcheol was confused by how embarrassed he got. As soon as Jihoon got back to his room, he slammed the door and sat down against the door. His heart had quickened and he was covering his blush. He didn't know why he kept blushing. Mingyu started calling for breakfast. Jihoon quickly put the sweatshirt on and opened the door. Seungcheol was passing by.

"You're so red right now! Are you okay?" Seungcheol put his hands on Jihoon's face. Jihoon felt his heart quicken again.

"I'm fine," Jihoon said, trying to calm down.

"Okay, just tell me if you don't feel okay," Seungcheol tried to not smile at how cute Jihoon was with a pink face. He grabbed Jihoon's hand and led him to the table. Jihoon let the taller lead him to the table, while letting his other hand cover his cheeks. As they sat down, Soonyoung nudged Mingyu and they both laughed. In the apartment across the hall, Jeonghan had woken up at 5:30 AM with Jisoo in his arms, but didn't move so he wouldn't wake up his boyfriend. He took a look at him. Jisoo's eyes were puffy and his hair was a mess. Jeonghan pulled him closer and sighed. Grateful for the fact that Jisoo loved him enough to deal with his parents. Jeonghan knew that Jisoo was actually very fragile when it came to his parents. He knew that Jisoo would love someone enough to cry for hours over them. He knew that he would love Jisoo forever. He sighed and laid there with Jisoo in his arms until 6:30, when Jisoo's alarm went off. Jisoo groaned and turned off the alarm. He turned around to face Jeonghan and kissed his nose. Jeonghan smiled before catching a glimpse of Jisoo's background of the two. The photo was from when Jeonghan had long hair. He remembered he told Jisoo that he wanted to cut it because he wanted something new, but it was because Jisoo's parents didn't seem to like it when they saw it. He stroked Jisoo's face and Jisoo poked Jeonghan's under eyes.