Chapter 2

"Gotta blast!" Jihoon yelled as soon as the car was parked in the student parking lot.

"Why is he running so fast?" Junhui asked, putting his backpack on slowly.

"Apparently, he has this pissy professor first block, so he doesn't want to be late," Mingyu explained, pushing his sunglasses up. He was wearing a simple white polo with a v neck sweater overtop and black jeans. The others pulled up in the space next to them and they left their car. Wonwoo got his backpack and rested his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

"May we survive another year of college," he murmured before dragging Mingyu off by the hand.

"At least our building is closer than theirs," Junhui shrugged, slowly walking to the arts building, holding Minghao's hand. Jisoo and Jeonghan also held hands as they walked to the language arts building. Seokmin, Hansol, Seungkwan, and Chan pulled up in a couple seconds. Seokmin and Soonyoung teased each other and held hands to go into the building, while Seungkwan was busy ranting about something to Hansol.

"Yep, mmhmm, totally," Hansol nodded along and slapepd his ass. Seungcheol walked with Chan.

"Well all of our friends are in a relationship," Seungcheol sighed. He had a boyfriend before but it didn't last very long.

"Jihoon is still single," Chan reminded Seungcheol.

"I know but we aren't very close."

"Then get close. It wouldn't hurt," Chan shrugged.

"I guess. I invited him for coffee but he has work later today at a café," Seungcheol gold Chan as they walked on the sidewalk. The biology building was next to the language arts building.

"Ahhh, I'll send you the address later. Go hang out with him. Honestly, it would make things easier for all of us because you guys are so awkward around each other. We can never leave you two alone," Chan shook his head.

"Aish, fine," Seungcheol said before walking into his building. He saw Seokmin give Soonyoung a kiss on the cheek before they parted their ways.

"Aye, bro, what's up?" Soonyoung asked, putting his arm around the other's shoulder.

"Apparently I'm going to Jihoon's café later today so I can become friends with him?" Seungcheol raised his shoulders.

"Yeah, you guys are so painfully awkward. You two couldn't be left together since Grade 9," Soonyoung told him. Seungcheol and Soonyoung had first lecture together. They passed by Son Seungwan, one of the smartest and prettiest girls in the biology major.

"Hey, guys," she smiled and waved before joining her friend, Kang Seulgi. The two waved back to the girls before entering their lecture hall.

"Nucleic acids, very, very fun," Seungcheol muttered," sitting down in one of the middle rows.

"Better than the chemistry unit we had last year," Soonyoung reminded Seungcheol, who shuddered at the reminder.

"I will never forget the bonds now, Jesus Christ," Seungcheol sighed, but sat up when he saw his professor come in.

Jihoon had found his way to the programming building. He saw the freshmen enter the classrooms he was in last year. He passed by the lab, where he had spent days programming a website. Jihoon made his way to his lecture hall five minutes early and pulled out his laptop. He settled down for an hour lecture.

At lunch, all 13 guys sat outside in the shade.

"Be thankful I packed this lunch for you," Mingyu nagged Jihoon and Soonyoung.

"Yes, yes, master, so sorry," Soonyoung bowed 180°.

"I did not ask for sarcasm, idiot," Mingyu rolled his eyes and passed Soonyoung his lunch.