Ghost Of You

This is going to be sad 😢

It was lonely when ____ had died.Buddy hadn't been his usual self since the girl had passed.The dog ran around,hoping she would come through the door and pet him with her joyful laugh.

Ohm was different as well.He wasn't as energetic or happy as he had once been.His fans were constantly worried about him,asking him if he was okay.Ohm finally spoke to the group he was calling with,"I'm not okay.I'm going to bed."He left without another word.The guys in the call frantically begged him to stay,but he shut down Discord and went to his bedroom.Buddy followed sadly,his once wagging tail drooping to the floor.

The house had changed as well.It was colder and gloomier,no longer bright and warm._____'s parting had taken it away,and Ohm's despair only added on.Ohm constantly misplaced items,forgot where they were,or had stuff go missing.He believed that he was losing it due to his grief.

He flung himself on the bed,covering his face with his hands.He rubbed his temple,exhausted.Ohm sat up as Buddy began to bark at the door,baring his teeth.The dog soon quieted,his anger subsiding to excitement.He wagged his tail and yelped happily.Ohm looked at the door in confusion,before he felt a cold breath of air next to his face.He looked down to see that he was now clutching a sweater,her sweater.

He looked down at it and began to cry,not even wondering how it got there.Ohm felt a hand on his back,but saw nothing behind him.
Don't cry Ohm,you need to be strong.
It couldn't be...
"_____?"Ohm asked.
My dear,I'm always with you.Now chin up,my bunny.
"But,you're never coming home."
I'm always home,with you.

The air suddenly changed,the warmth evaporating from the room.It was gone,but Ohm knew that it was her.He gave a small smile,"I will,____,I'll do it for you.I'll be strong until the end of the world,when I'll be with you again."With those words,he picked himself up and got back into the call.

Ohm continued to build up his channel,and continued to be strong.He had promised her after all.Sometimes,he thought he saw her walk around a corner while he recorded.Was that a whoosh of air,or ghostly lips against his cheek?Was that air that felt like a pat on his back when he was down?Buddy seemed to have perked up as well,eating and sleeping properly as he had.Ohm had never believed in ghosts,but he believed that she had stayed around for him.____ would watch over him,and he was grateful that she stayed faithful to him even in death.

"Don't worry ____,I'm staying strong.For you."
Ohm,thank you.I love you.

God I'm so emo,I literally named this after my favorite MCR song,as well as lyric references throughout.Sorry I've been busy,I'll try to update when I can.Love ya guys!