That'll Be A Venti

____ worked at a Starbucks in Los Angeles with her friend Raven.In the day she was a barista,and by night she was a YouTuber.Raven not only knew her other job,but she even helped draw some of the thumbnails.Business was rather slow for the day,except for a few couples hanging out.Until a young,handsome man walked through the door.____ was handing off a frappé to another customer as Raven took the guys order.____ turned around to see a very shocked Raven."Um,____,who's that guy you play video games with?The one that always flirts with you?""Ohm?Yeah,why?"____ asked."This guy sounds JUST like him!"Raven said,jerking her head in the direction of the customer._____ laughed,"doubt it,Ohmie lives in Chicago."Raven shrugged,"guess so."____ made the guys drink,a Venti double chocolate chip frappé.It happened to be one of ____'s favorite drinks as well.She put a plastic lid on the top and walked to the counter,"and here's your chocolate chip frappé,sir."The man smiled,"thanks.It's one of my favorites."____ smiled,"mine too."The man waved as he left,and ____ realized that he suspiciously DID sound like Ohm.

____ hopped into Bryce's game,everyone else waiting."Hey guys!"she said cheerfully."Hello,pretty lady!"Ohm greeted her."Oh my gosh,just ask her out already,"Cartoonz joked.The five of them laughed as they hopped into Friday the 13th.A loud slurping sound was heard,and everyone groaned."Who's making that damn sound?"Cartoonz asked."Sorry,I got a frappé at Starbucks today,"Ohm apologized."What kind?"Bryce asked."The chocolate chip one,and my barista was really cute,which made it all the better."____ had gone silent,causing the boys to be concerned."Hey ____,are you still alive?"Delirious asked._____ asked,"Ohm?Was the Starbucks you went to not in Chicago?"Ohm laughed,"well,I took a vacation,so yes.Why?""Oh I don't  know,because I gave a guy a Venti frappé today and he sounded JUST like you."Ohm gasped,"no fucking way.Was that you?!""I'm really confused,"Bryce and Cartoonz said at the same time."I met Ohm today!"_____ said happily.Ohm chuckled,"I thought she reminded me of you.I was right.""That means you called ____ cute,"Delirious pointed out."And I'm not taking it back!"Ohm said,grinning.

Ohm just started streaming as I finished the first sentence LOL.Sorry it's short!But I'm almost done with everything and will be able to post more!

Have a good day guys!

-Katie <3