Disneyland Date! Part One

I was barely waking up when I got a call on Skype.Yawning,I opened the tab to see it was one of my best friends,Ohm.I answered it,"Ohm,I realize it's ten for you,but it's eight for me.What's so important?"He laughed,"sorry ___,I didn't think you were still sleeping.Anyways,me,Cartoonz,Delirious,and Bryce were planning a Disney trip.Wanna go?"Whatever part of me that had been asleep was now wide awake."YEEESSS!"I cheered,YES I DOOOO!"Ohm laughed,"I thought you would.Pack yo bags,girl.Cause we going to Disney!"With that,he hung up.I shook my head with a grin as I grabbed my suitcase.Halfway through packing,I got a message from Bryce.
We may be a little late.Someone couldn't find their teddy bear.
I laughed before responding.
Haha of course.No worries.
I finished packing,making sure my cat was taken care of before I sat down to wait.Shortly after lunch,I heard a knock at the door.Opening it,I saw Luke,Bryce,and two others who appeared to be Delirious and Ohm."Hey guys!"I said with a smile."Well well well,hello Miss ___,"Ohm said.
Oh no he's hot,I thought.
Clearing my thoughts,I said,"I'm all packed.""Great!"Bryce said,"let's go!"As we walked out to the car,Bryce offered to help me put my suitcase in."Hey!You stay away from my woman!"I heard Ohm joke."You can't tell me what to do,"Bryce joked back.I snorted,"you guys are weird.I sat down in the back,on the right.Ohm sat down next to me,with Bryce on the left.Delirious had apparently called shotgun earlier.Cartoonz turned on the radio,"buckle up,cause it's going to be a long trip."