Dead By Daylight:Stealing Yo Girl

"Hey Ohm,have you noticed that some people are shipping me and __?"Bryce taunted as everyone chose their player models.Ohmwrecker growled,"no,and don't think that it could happen,cause it won't."I laughed,"omg guys stop fighting over me,I'm a single pringle."Ohm chuckled,"not after this round you won't be."Delirious laughed,"guys start the game already!"As everyone spawned in,I said,"whoever is in front of me,let's work together.""Good idea,"said Bryce as we ran towards a nearby generator."Wow Bryce,that was an amazing skill check,"I said laughing.Ohm growled,"I'm coming for you Bryce!"I laughed,"ooh Ohm is jelly."We finished the generator as I heard the heart beats quicken."Shit shit shit,"I said as I hid in a closet."What's wrong ___?Hear something?"Ohm taunted.I watched in disbelief when he walked right by my closet."Oh my god,"I laughed.I heard the sound as he found Bryce hiding behind a generator,"ohhh,Brycey-poo!"I groaned as Bryce got downed,and saw him getting picked up."___,babe,come save me,"Bryce joked.Ohm let out a growl,"that's it!Good fucking night!"And with that,he threw Bryce down and used his Ivory Memento Mori offering on him."Oh my god!"I yelled as Bryce died."No!Why Ohm?"Bryce yelled.Ohm laughed maniacally,"that's what you get!""Hey Delirious,wanna hang out and not die together?"I joked as I started a generator.He laughed,"sure,just let me find a item."I used the toolbox I had started with an finished the generator,running away from it."You guys got another generator?!"Ohm asked angrily."Well,I did.I have no idea what the hell Delirious is doing,"I said.I saw that Delirious had finished another generator across the map,and he ran up to me."Okay,we need to work together ___,or we are going to die,"he said."Don't you hang with my girl!"Ohm shouted.I laughed,"Delirious had a cuter laugh than you Ohm.""Haha gotem,"Bryce laughed."Shut up Bryce,you're dead!"Delirious giggled.The two of us headed towards another generator,and I began to use what was left of my toolbox."Well my tool box is out now,but this is the last generator we need,"I said as I mastered a skill check."Oh yeah?Are you sure about that?"Ohm asked.I then gasped as he pulled Delirious off the generator,laughing."Noo!Leave me alone Ohm!Put me down!"Delirious shouted.Ohm laughed,"alright,I'll put you down,"then proceeded to put him on a hook.I finished the generator and stealthily made my ways towards Delirious."Just go without me,he's camping anyway,"Del said.I saw as Ohm walked away from the hook,"noo,"he said,acting as if he never camped.I ran towards Delirious and freed him,running towards an exit."No!"he screamed as he stepped on one of Ohm's smartly placed bear traps."Delirious!Struggle!"I yelled as I ran towards him.I reached him and helped him get free,and was struck by Ohm."You stay out of this ___!"Ohm yelled as he downed Delirious again.I followed Ohm and hid in a closet nearby,and watched as he hung the screaming man.Delirious proceeded to struggle on the hook,"I'm going to die!Leave without me!"Ohm chucked,"I know you're somewhere around here ___.Where are you?"I slipped out of the closet and ran towards Delirious.However,he died as I reached him."Are you kidding me?!I was here to save you!"I shouted in anger.Bryce and Delirious laughed,Ohm joining in."Now!Where are you ___"Ohm asked.I let out a nervous chuckle as I heard faint heart beats,"looking for the exit or hatch.""You know,you shouldn't sprint babe,it shows your trail,"he taunted."Well she's dead,"Delirious said."Shut up!"I yelled at him.I hid in a closet as I heard Ohm somewhere behind me.I gasped as he stood in front of the closet."Now ___,the closet isn't a great hiding place,"he said with a chuckle.""Shit!"I cried as I ran out,only to be downed by Ohm."Oh baby,I've been waiting for this moment,"Ohm said as he picked me up and walked towards the nearest hook."Please don't hang me Ohm,please,"I begged.He gave a maniacal laugh,"too late!Hahaha!"He put me on the hook and I instantly died,"god dammit!Bryce it's all your fault!""How is it my fault?"he laughed."If you hadn't been teasing Ohm,we would have made it!"Ohm laughed,"no one steals my girl and gets away with it."