Dead By Daylight:A Masked Killer

"Are you ready to die guys?"asked Ohm as everyone spawned in."I'm ready to kick your ass Ohm!"I laughed.Bryce,Delirious,And Scotty all laughed as well,and then the game started.I ran to the nearest generator and grinned as I saw Bryce run up to help me."Thanks for the help Bryce,"I said smiling.Ohm scowled,"stay away from my girl,Bryce."The younger man laughed,"jealous Ohm?"Suddenly,the heart beats that had been silent were now loud and blasting through my headphones."Run!"I yelled as I fled.I heard the smack as Ohm struck Bryce,and watched as the red figure fell to the floor.I laughed,"Bryce no!""Wiggle wiggle!"Delirious laughed.But Ohm wasn't one to give up easily,and hung Bryce on a nearby hook."That's what you get for stealing my girl!"Ohm said with a maniacal laugh.I began to work on another generator as Scotty made an attempt to save Bryce.I laughed as I watched Bryce come down from the hook."Oh no you don't Scotty!"Ohm shouted as he knocked down Bryce again and ran after the other."___ help me!"Scotty called to me."I can't do anything,I don't have a flashlight!"Delirious appeared out of nowhere and shined a light at Ohm,shouting,"you leave him alone!"As the two guys fled,I finished off the generator as Bryce finished the one we had previously worked on."Three more guys,we can do this!"I said.Ohm groaned,"seriously?How did you even get up?"Bryce laughed,"I had help!Because you suck..."He was cut off and let out a scream,"no no no leave me alone!"I laughed as I rooted through a chest,grabbing the flashlight.Bryce was struck down again,and I quickly rushed towards the two.As Ohm began carrying Bryce away,I shined the flashlight at him."___!"Ohm shouted as he dropped Bryce."Run!"I screamed as the two of us fled.While we were in the clear,Scotty got caught in a bear trap."Fuck!"he cursed as he struggled to get out.Ohm picked him up and hung him on the hook,laughing,"you're not getting away Scotty.""Ohm's a camping little bitch!"I said as I started another generator with Bryce."What was that,___?"Ohm asked with a smirk."Camping bitch!"I yelled as I finished the generator,running opposite from Bryce.Scotty died,and Delirious yelled,"I was here to save you man!And you died on me."Ohm chuckled,"so you're nearby then?"Del had realized his mistake,"no I'm not.Totally not!"The heart beats became louder again,and I began to run in the opposite direction."Ooh,someone's close,"Ohm taunted."No!You don't know shit!"I yelled as I ran across to the house.The heart beats speed up,and my own heart was too.""___,come on out,"Ohm taunted."I laughed as Del completed another generator,and cringed as I heard Bryce get caught in a bear trap."Damn Ohm and his bear traps!"he shouted.Ohm neared him and picked him up,and threw him on a nearby hook."And the hook was right there,of course,"Bryce sighed.Delirious ran up and reached for Bryce,saying,"I can't get you man,sorry.""OH REALLY?"Ohm shouted as he cut Delirious down."SHIT!"Del yelled.I ran towards the two and shined my light into Ohm's eyes,"get wrecked bitch!"Ohm growled as he dropped Delirious,"___ get back here!"I ran with Del,and gasped as I heard him fall."And I've got a perk that will solve this!"Ohm laughed manically.And with that,he killed Delirious."No!"I cried as my friend died.The three guys all laughed in chat,"run ___!Find the trap door!""Where is it?"I panicked."Oh ____ poo,where are you?"Ohm taunted."No where bitch,"I said.He growled,"when I find you,you're dead."I laughed,"when I find the trap door,you're wrecked.I ran around the map,and cursed when I heard the heart beat."I found you!"Ohm shouted,triumphant.I yelled when I saw the red light behind me,"get away from me Ohm!"He hit me once,and I pulled down a board into his feet.He growled,"___, you get back here!"I saw something on the ground in the distance,"I found it!"As I ran towards it,"I heard Ohm behind me.Just as I reached the trapdoor,Ohm dealt the final blow.He grinned as he picked me up,"oh baby,it's time."As he carried me,I wiggled and wiggled,until I escaped his grip and began to run."No ___!"Ohm shouted."Go go go!"cheered Bryce.I made it to the trapdoor and went in,"suck on it Ohm!"He groaned as I won,"dammit ____!"I smiled,"looks like I wasn't dead by daylight."