XXIV

(A/N: I'm back and the story will be ending soon.)

David

David

Between staying at the trap and busting my ass to make sure my shit good my mind never left focus on Tomorrow. She's been my rock and the woman I need in my life. She has molded me into the mature thug ass nigga I am now.

Not only has she been there for me, but also my baby girl. Never have I forced her to accept her, but she took her in as if she was her own. 

I left because I didn't want her getting caught up in my shit. Yeah she my woman, but it was my responsibility to take care of her. I failed because I let that crazy nigga get his hands on her.

So after spending 4 weeks without seeing her I've been hearing she's well and taking care of herself and Maya. Kia has been on my ass about making shit better between us before Tomorrow moves on. Which I highly doubt cause she not that crazy, nor is the nigga that's willing to step to her. 

"Man if you don't get out of here and go get ya girl back I'll take her off ya hands now" One of my workers, Snoop, said. I mugged him and shook my head. "Don't get too comfortable lil nigga you still work for me," I laughed.

Getting out of my chair we walked out my office and I dapped him up. "Make sure shit stay in order if not call Marco" I gave orders.

He nodded and I left and drove off to my place. Listening to Eric Bellinger's First Lady made me realize how important it was to keep Tomorrow in my life. Thinking about all of our late night drives and talks drove me crazy because I thought I was doing the right thing by giving her, her space.

___________________________

Tomorrow 

I played with Maya when I received a text from someone I haven't spoken to in a long time. My heart raced when I seen his name pop up. 

The butterflies never left, but I was more hurt than anything. I understand his intentions, but 4 weeks of no contact made me lose it. Not only am I taking care of our daughter Maya I'm pregnant.

Shaking all of the crazy thoughts out of my head I looked down at my phone.

Ex-Hubby💔👣: I wanna apologize for not being there for you baby and you know I never stopped loving you. Meet me at the house at 9 tonight.

Wife😩💕: I don't think that's a good idea me and Maya our having our night

Ex-Hubby💔👣: I called my mom she cool with you dropping her off there

I rolled my eyes knowing he would do that.

Wife😩💕: I'm not ready David...

Ex-Hubby💔👣: Please man...

Wife😩💕: Fine, but no funny business

Ex-Hubby💔👣: I got you baby

Putting my phone down I made a quick meal for Maya and gave her a bath. Placing her in the bath tub I watched her wash her little body just like I taught her. "When are you gonna go see daddy?" she asked me. I put my head down trying to avoid answering that question.

"I plan to tonight baby that's why your going over grandma's house tonight" I explained carefully. "Yay I told daddy you would talk to him again mommy" she giggled and kissed my cheek. Still hearing the name 'mommy' come out her mouth makes my heart warm.

"Alright little lady lets get you in your pj's and slippers." I said while wrapping the towel around her body. Going into her room I put lotion on her and dressed her in her night clothes. She started to fall asleep by the time I placed her in the car.

I pulled up in the Kpor residents and got out the car. Picking up up sleeping Maya I carried her in my arms and made sure she was covered in her jacket. Not getting a chance to knock on the door, Mrs. Kpor answered. "My babies" she smiled. She kissed my cheek and grabbed Maya out of my arms.

"Be safe and hear him out baby girl" she said. I gave a weak smile and nodded my head. I went back to the car and drove back to my little apartment.

Checking the time I had an hour before David wanted me at the house. I got in the shower scrubbing my body with my Dove foam soap. Every since I found out that I was pregnant my skin has been extra sensitive to everything.

Getting out after what felt like 20 minutes I wrapped the towel around myself and stepped out the shower. Looking in the mirror I noticed a glow on my skin. It made me smile. I had a little life growing inside of me.

I knew my mother would've been proud that I accomplished all of my goals. While my thoughts continued to fly through my mind I dressed up in a pair of black leggings, wheat uggs, and a sweater.

Pulling my hair into a bun I left my place once again and drove to David's house.

Sitting in his driveway made me think about all of the little memories we shared. The arguments and the night he left and never came back. I rubbed my small pouch and smiled again. This little bundle of joy and Maya has kept me going. 

Stepping out the car the house door opened and David stood there looking sexier then before. Walking towards the house my heart pounded out my ass. I mean if you haven't seen the man that made love to you endlessly and impregnated you how would you feel.

Taking a deep breath I made it to him. Without saying anything he pulled me in the house and shut the door.

To be continued.....

Votes:210

I'm back y'all