V

3 Months Later

3 Months Later

David

Laying on my couch I waited for Tomorrow to wake from her nap so we could go to my parents house for dinner. We haven't made it official, but we claim each other in public. Spending time with her is always fun cause we usually busy between her working and me being at the trap.

I make time for her and she makes time for me. Watching her come downstairs in my shirt she smiled and sat on my lap. ''Wassup beautiful?'' I said while rubbing her thighs.

She smiled and shook her head.

''Why you quiet I hope you ain't being shy we already talked about this.'' I said. ''Whatever David I'm not shy.'' She giggled.

''Yeah yeah whatever you say.'' I chuckled.

She traced my neck tattoo and licked her lips. I looked in her eyes as she scanned my body. She started tickling my neck and I started laughing.

''Yo stop bruh I'm not ticklish.'' I said while laughing. ''Don't lie awe the baby ticklish.'' She teased. We landed on the floor wrestling with each other.

I put her hands above her head and looked into her eyes. ''Why you staring?'' She asked with an attitude. ''Girl don't get smart.'' I said.

She pecked my lips and smiled. Separating her legs with mine I got between them and rested my head in her neck.

I softly started kissing and nibbling on her spot. Hearing her hiss made me smile. ''David baby you gotta stop I don't want to be late.'' She protested.

''It's cool baby chill.'' I said while lifting up my shirt from her body. She stayed quiet and rubbed my shoulders. I started rubbing her cookie through her panties.

''David I'm serious we have to get ready.'' She said again. I huffed and got up. She got up off the floor and came and hugged me.

''I promise when we get back we'll mess around okay?'' She assured. Nodding my head I smacked her ass. ''Aye calm down man.'' She said.

''Yeah whatever go get ready for nobody leave this house.'' I said. ''Oh really is that a threat?'' She teased. ''Nah baby that's a promise now go man before I come up there.''

She rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

***

Looking at Tomorrow she looked sexy as hell just enough for me to lose control.

''David what if your mother doesn't like me?'' Tomorrow questioned. ''Chill baby she only heard good things about you.'' I assured. Knocking at the door my dad answered.

''Wassup pops?'' I said dapping him up. ''Cooling who's this beautiful lady?'' My dad asked while kissing her hand. ''This Tomorrow, Tomorrow this my dad Brandon.'' I introduced them.

''Nice to meet you Mr.Kpor.'' She greeted. My dad let us in. Walking inside I took her fur shit and put it in the visitor coat closet. ''Yo Ma, B come down here and meet Tomorrow.'' I yelled.

My mom came from the kitchen and smiled. ''It's nice to finally meet you Tomorrow.'' My mom said. ''You too Mrs. Kpor I own some of your fashion pieces.'' Morrow said.

''Oh I love her already David.'' My mom said excitedly. Brenden came down and looked at Tomorrow.

 Brenden came down and looked at Tomorrow

(A/N: Brenden, David's little brother)

''I officially met my wife.'' He said. Tomorrow blushed. ''Aye chill with all of that. She mine.'' I said. ''Not for long. Tomorrow what's ya Instagram so I can slide through them DM's.'' Brenden said.

''Leave that girl alone boy and go set the table.'' My mom said.

***

We all sat at the table and talked. ''So Tomorrow what do you do?'' My dad asked. ''I'm a psychologist.'' She said while sipping her wine.

''Just what daddy need.'' Brenden said as he rubbed his chest.

''Ima punch you in yo face nigga.'' I said. My mom smacked the back of my head.

''That's good Tomorrow maybe you can help all of these men in here with their anger issues.'' My mom said.

''Um no this has nothing to do with me.'' Brenden said.

''You a lie nigga you know damn well you got mad last week cause mom said no to you.'' I said.

My dad laughed as he sipped his drink. Brenden rolled his eyes.

Tomorrow laughed.

***

''I told you my family was fucking crazy.'' I said to Tomorrow. ''They weren't bad at all my family is worse.'' She admitted. ''I doubt it.'' I said while laying in my bed.

''I'll be back I'm going to get in the shower.'' She said. I nodded and turned on the tv.

Flipping to the ESPN channel I watched the Heat and Pacers game. She came out in one of my t shirts.

She got on the bed and sat on my lap.

''So where were we earlier.'' She licked her lips.

Grabbing her hips I flipped her onto her back. Pulling her panties off I spread her legs open. Blowing lightly on her clit she shivered. Smirking I flicked and pinched her wet fat lips.

''Stop teasing David.'' She moaned out.

Spreading her lips open I stuck my tongue inside her tight hole. Gripping my head she held her breath. Licking and sucking fast she shuddered. Entering a finger inside her, her walls snugged onto my finger like a tight blanket.

Tomorrow whimpered and moaned. ''You like it?'' I spoke into her cookie.

She nodded. ''I want words baby.'' I said while stopping.

''Yes David.'' She whimpered. Going back to licking her clit she moved away from me. Gripping her thighs tighter and pulling her onto my tongue she let out a piercing scream.

''Shit daddy!'' She yelled. She squirted on the bed and on my face.

Smiling I sat up and went to the bathroom. Wetting a wash cloth I wiped my face and went to clean her off. Soon as I was done she was knocked out where I left her.

Laughing I got under the covers and pulled them over us and went to sleep.