XVII

David

I kissed her neck and shoulders as she laid down and relaxed. I'm gonna cater to her body because she needs it. And tonight is the night of baby making because I only been pulling out to save her life. 

She looked into my eyes and bit her bottom lip. I stared at her body. She was the most beautiful-est woman I ever saw and I plan on keeping her in my sight. Once I began to pull her skirt down she sat up and decided to move the process along by doing it herself. ''Now I'm ready baby'' she teased.

I unzipped my pants and pulled them down and stood in my Calvin Klein boxers. Every second I looked at her my dick got harder each and every second. Tomorrow started to play with the opening of my boxers knowing exactly what to do to set me off.

Pulling my boxers down she took my dick and started to massage it with her smooth hands. Slightly putting it on her lips she kissed around the tip a little bit. I never usually let Tomorrow do this because I ain't expect her to, but today she just seem more willing than any other time.

I watched as she licked all the way down to the base as I felt a shiver go down my spine. I groaned once she took all of me in her mouth. I seen her lips sliding up and down my dick like it was a forever lasting sucker.

She continued to do this for 10 minutes before I pulled her up and laid her down again. I kissed one of her thighs and then the other just by teasing her little by little. Her pussy was wet and ready for me to taste. I ran my finger on her wet glistening cookie and watched her shiver. I parted her second pair of lips and immediately dug in.

I laid my tongue on her clit and flicked at it slowly and blowing on it lightly knowing it was so sensitive. She tightened her thighs together and started to breath heavily.  I licked and sucked on it some more making her shake rapidly. Just when I was going to add a finger she started to squirt all over my face.

 ''Did I tell you to cum yet? Nah I don't think so, so get up and ride this dick'' I demanded her.

She struggled to crawl on top of me as I was getting in the position to lay down. She slowly slid down while letting a tear drop.

''Fuck'' She moaned loudly

I grasped her hands in mine and looked into her eyes as she rode me at a medium pace. She looked into my eyes and whimpered as she tried to fasten the pace. ''Fuck daddy I can't take it.''

''Shh take it baby!'' I groaned.

****

I pulled her hair as I pounded inside of her fast. ''Yes daddy right there'' she screamed.

I swiped the sweat off of my forehead and smacked her ass. I slowed down knowing I was about to let get at any given time. Before I even came to a full stop she threw her ass back without me asking her to. 

Smacking her ass over and over until I left a hand print she would moan and whimper after every strike. 

''Shit daddy I'm gonna cum on that dick again,'' she cried.

''Yeah baby cum on that dick while I nut in you'' I groaned feeling my balls tighten. Tomorrow let out a piercing scream and started to shake. At that moment I seen stars as I released inside of her.

''Fuck!!'' we both yelled in unison. I kissed down her back and rolled over. Her hair was all over the place while sweat dripped down our bodies after 4 rounds of sexing each other up.

''You are so lucky I can't move you asshole. Why did you cum inside me'' she yawned out. ''You ain't going nowhere and I'm ready for a family.'' I said. ''Well you'll get a family as soon as I get my ring. Cause I do not wanna become one of your bitter baby mama's'' she teased.

I waved her off and chuckled. ''Speaking of baby mama's I'm gonna have Maya this weekend. He mama suppose to be working extra hours-'' she cut me off by putting her finger to my lips.

''One it's your house. Second it's fine I love little Maya like she's my own so it's cool.'' She giggled. Kissing her finger I pulled her close to me and pulled to covers over us.

****

She will be my new wife and the mother of my baby. I drove off pissed after seeing her have wild sex with the no good for nothing drug dealer.

(A/N: Sorry I took so long for the update but enjoy!! And go read my new book Lately. Votes: 160 for next update )