Granduation Party: Part 2

A/N: Hey, people on the internet. Sorry I haven't updated any chapters in the summer and my first year in high school.😒 I told you to guess the mystery girl is, but I changed my mind.

Lukas' POV: "The name is YinYangHeart, but you can call me Peace(sorry, I like that name, Yin)." It was kinda awkward for a few moments. Then, Jesse comes by and said, "Hey, Colin. Hey, Peace. Thanks for come to the party." "Wait, you know Peace", I ask. "Sorry if I didn't tell you, Lukas. It's been busy lately for the graduation and whatnot."

Jesse, Colin, Peace and me went to the backyard, where the party was at. Everybody was having fun, especially the Ocelots.

Jesse's POV: I was having a blast at the party. But knowing by Lukas, he looks a little down and could need his spirit cheering up. When I was about to reach him, Olivia blocked the way. "Hey, Jess. You doing okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to talk to Lukas for a moment, okay?" "Alright, I'll get you to it," she said, she walk away and cleared my path.

I tap Lukas on the shoulder and he jumped. "Oh, it's you, Jesse. What's up?" "Do you want to talk for a moment?" I received a nod from him. "Right after I take care of the little golden retriever," as he pointed at a tree above us and see a little retriever, stuck on a branch. "Alright, just meet me at the treehouse, okay?" I received a nod from him, went the treehouse and waiting for him.

A/N:Sorry, you guys this is short, but I had a lot of things that I'm dealing right now at high school. I'll see at the next chapter, BAI!!!