The Fight Ends here

Jesse's POV: Everyone were already to kick pigmen's butts. (^_^) We're soaring through the sky on the Ender dragon. There's a lot of disasters all over town. And a huge, redstone machine destroying buildings. "Okay, guys, you guys help the people that are starting to get kill or taken away. I'll be fighting the pigman that is responsible this. Got it?" "Let's do it. Let's take them down."(that was in episode 8, the final battle of the old builders)

All of us went down and Petra's father is battling the redstone machine. Before I was about to fight the boss, Lukas grab my arm and said, "Be careful." "I will, Lukas." As I ran to the boss. (I still can't describe the charaters in music video) The pigman was about to kill me, but I defended myself by a shield that I grab from the lab.

I was about get victory of the pigman, but he went back up and broken my shield. He was about to stab me at my chest, but I cut his right arm, then, stabbed him in his chest and throw him the fire. Finally, Petra's dad defeated the machine. Suddenly, I saw Lukas getting the main source. "Lukas! Don't do this!" But it was too late.

He was flying like a rocket, went through a huge Nether portal and destroy all the pigmen and all the constructions that they damaged. I can't believe that Lukas sacrifice himself for me. "Jesse, what happened?" As my friends, the Ocelots and Sadie ran toward me. "What happened to Lukas?" "He's... he's gone." "What?!?!?!" Petra patted me on the shoulder. "At least he's in a better place." I felt tears falling from my cheeks, then, everyone gave me huge hug, also, Reuben. I will never forget this day of my love.

Don't hate me, readers. This story isn't over, just give a few days to work out. Sorry it short, again. BBBYYYEEE!!!!!!