Finding Out

Jesse's POV: I woke up in Lukas' bed and saw his Ocelot jacket around my shoulder. It getting dark; so, I went out of Lukas' house and went back home. When I came in, Reuben was already in front of the door. "Hey, Reuben. How long have you been standing there?" "Oink oink oink(5 hours ago)!" "Sorry, Reuben. It's just, I gotten beaten up earlier, okay?" Suddenly, I get a text from Petra.

Petra: Hey, Jesse. I heard what happen with you and Lukas. :3

Something is up with Petra, but how did she know that I was with Lukas?!

Jesse: Where did you hear that?

Petra: From Lukas' older sis, Lucy :)

Okay I don't know that much about Lukas. So, I text her:

Jesse: I didn't know that he had a sister.

Petra: Probably, he didn't tell you. Anyway, I was right the whole time. You do like him! :)

Jesse: It's getting late. See ya at school.

Petra: See ya. ;)

~Meanwhile

Petra's POV: Tomorrow, I'm going to tell Axcel and Olivia about Jesse relation with Lukas.

~Next day

I run to Olivia and Axcel and said, "I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "Well, Lucy send me a photo of Jesse and Lukas." I showed them the picture and they were surprised Then, the tardy bell ring. "See you guys at lunch." As we were running into our first period.

Lukas' POV: Yesterday, Jesse and I made up. But I still need to get to know her. After Potions Class, I told Jesse that I need to talk to her during lunch. Jesse and I met the back of the school. "Did anyone know about our relationship?" Well, your sister, Lucy and Petra knows about this." "How did my sis know about this?" "Petra texted me last night." "Well, at least we trust Petra."

~Skip the classes (WARNING: there might be a little bit of bad language)

After school, I was meeting with the Ocelots and they might be mad at me, because I didn't see them at lunch. Adien yelled at me, "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" "I had to talk to somebody, okay?" "ANd who was it?" I might have to lie to them. "Well, I was talking with Lizzie (LDShadowLady) about our project that we have to do in Crafting Class." "You better not lie to us. Or else." Tomorrow, I'm going to Jesse's place to hang out.

Can the Ocelot find out about Lukas' secret? Will they find out soon? See at the next chapter. BYE!!!