Hanging Out Part 2

Jesse's POV: I went to my room, grab my sword and said to Reuben, "Don't let Lukas find out that I'm out the house, okay?" "Oink oink.(Okey dokey)" "I'll be back soon." I went out the window and meet up the others. When I got there, the other was already there. Olivia ask me, "Where have you been?" "Well, Lukas is in my place." "What?" Petra walk to me and said, "You know you can bring him with you." "Yeah, but I'm not if he the guy that mines or hunts for rare items." "Well, do it next time, okay?" I nodded and we got started.

Lukas' POV: It's been 30 minutes since Jesse went upstairs doing her homework. She was taking way too long. I went upstairs, but Reuben try to block me. "Can you move, Reuben? I need to see Jesse." But he won't even budge. I pull a carrot and said, "You want the carrot?" And he brought it. So, I let go the carrot and ran to Jesse's room. When I open up, she wasn't there. "Reuben, where's Jesse?" He went off downstairs. I look all over her room, then, I saw a note on Jesse's desk. It said:

Reminder: 

On Saturday, I'm going to be mining and hunting with Petra, Axcel and Olivia at the old mines.

Why was she doing these activities without me? I see Reuben behind the door and notice that the window was open. So, I grab Reuben, went down and ask him, "Do you know where the old mines are?" He started to walk to the mines and I followed him.

Jesse's POV: I think that wasn't a good idea to leave Lukas at my house. The others were mining for diamonds and emeralds. Suddenly, Reuben and Lukas appeared. I'm guessing he's mad at me. He walk up to me and said, "Why didn't you tell me about this?" I avoided his eye contact. Petra walk up and said, "She wasn't sure if your the guy that mines or hunts, and she doesn't know that much about you." He put my chin up, said, "I want to get to know you, as well." And he kissed me in front of my friends. "Awww, that's cute." I broke the kiss after 5 seconds. Both of us were blushing. "It getting dark. We should get out of here."

~Few minutes later

I wave to my friends good-bye and Lukas walk me back to my place. "I'll see you on Tuesday." Kissed me on the forehead and walk back home. "Come on, Reuben. Let's get inside."

~Meanwhile

Petra's POV: I can't believe that Lukas and Jesse kissed in front of us! Luckily, I took a picture of them before they kissed. I post it on Minebook (Facebook)

 I post it on Minebook (Facebook)

#Lukesse

I can't wait to see the whole school thinks about this!!!

Are they going to see it? How the Ocelots? Next chapter. See ya!!!