Graduation Party Part 1

Sorry, readers, I didn't update this story. It starting get crazy after I last updated the chapters. By the way, I won't be able to do the ceremony of their graduations. Later.

-After the ceremony...

Jesse's POV: We had a big blast of our graduation. Now, we're having a party at my place and the whole school is coming.(only the ones that graduated in the ceremony) My brother, Colin was already graduated two years before me and he coming back from GCU(Author's note: sorry, that's the only university that I can think of)to celebrate my successes of my high school years.

-Meanwhile...

???'s POV: Colin was going to his sis' graduation party. So, I decided to tagged along after we were done with our assignments at the university. To honest with you guy, Colin and I were friends and roommates(sorry, did mean to). There wasn't much homework to do, since it already summer time, so I went along with Colin.

-After a long trip to Jesse and Colin's house...

Lukas' POV: Everyone was having a big blast during the party. Then, I saw Colin outside of the house with a girl that I never seen around town. She had black hair just like Jesse's, but different styles, dark jeans and white t-shirt with chinese peace symbol. Both of them walk toward me and greeting me.

"Hey, Lukas. Long time, no see." "I don't want to mention anyone, but who's this?" "Oh, the name is......"

Hey there. Sorry this is short and everything. But I didn't had enough time to finish it, so I have to go with it. Now, you have to guess who is the mysterious girl. I have gave you some hints of her personality. You better check who I'm following here. I'll update the next chapter until you guys figure it out. Skylar, out.
By the way, I finished this chapter few days ago.