Chapter 3- 9 words

The picture above is her painting.

Paige Galena P.O.V

I woke up and inspiration struck me, I hadn't painted since my Aunt had died which was odd for me since I usually painted once a day at least. I remembered the fountain my aunt had in the middle of our garden so I painted that. Each stoke of the paintbrush was washing over me with a wave of calmness and happiness. Mixing two paints together to make the perfect color gives me a warm feeling inside my stomach putting an uncontrollable smile on my face. When I pushed my brush across the canvas for the last time, I then stepped back and admired my art. I felt tears pricking my eyes as I realized I might never see this fountain again and my Aunt will definitely never see this fountain again. I got on a pair of jean shorts with a white blouse tucked in and my hair out in all its flowing glory.

Draco Stidolph P.O.V

My plane landed and my wolf was losing its shit, seriously whats wrong with it? I got in my car and my driver began making his way to our pack house. Our pack house looks like apartments so that it is discrete but it goes decently far underground so we have plenty of room. I walked into the pack house and my Mum (not birth) automatically pulled me into a hug. I walked up to my office and order one of the cooks to bring me breakfast. I began my paperwork and then called Eliza into my study. She walked in with bags under her eye and her skin tinged slightly green. Looking like she could collapse at any moment, she sat down in one of the chairs and began speaking "Every single person in this pack is allergic to Wolfsbane. Every person in this pack is allergic to wolfsbane like werewolves are but how can one human stop these allergies from affecting 5 young wolves. We know almost nothing about this girl but she was brought in by Ms. Jones, she smells human but lived with wolves in the past and she should be killed by wolfsbane but instead stopped it from hurting children." "Send her to my office and then go to the pack hospital and get them to help you, Eliza, you look like shit," I said and she laughed while shaking her head and going to collect Paige. 

A girl walked into my office, she had long golden blonde hair that I would love to run my hands through, her dazzling green eyes could lose me for hours by just looking into them, I want to run my hands over her lightly tanned skin and grab her petite body, holding it so that it never has to touch any of the bad in the world. My wolf seems to think so too as he was howling mate over and over again. I ran from my place by the window to where she was standing by the door. I wrapped my arms around her and growled "Mine!" in her ear.

Paige Galena P.O.V 

When I walked into the Alphas office he wrapped my arms around her and growled "Mine!" in my ear. I peeled his arms off me and said "I don't really like touching, so maybe let go of me." his eyes filled with sadness and he growled "I'm your mate. I have to touch you." I giggled, walked out of the room and left. I met a handsome Alpha who is in love with me and I just left him standing alone. I wasn't scared, I was more just shocked and overwhelmed but not scared. Normally I don't judge people by their appearance but so far he's only said 9 words to me so I can only judge his appearance. He has dark brown hair almost black that's styled well, a few days old stubble adding a certain rugged manliness, he has blue eyes that seem to sparkle contradicting ruggedness, a scar ran across forehead from his eyebrow to his hairline and I would assume there would be other scars all over but they were covered by a tight suit that showed off his muscles but not his skin. I was strangely curious about this stranger despite the fact that I usually try to avoid people. I often prefer the company of my plants, paints and my many other hobbies so having someone how belongs to me is kind of gross. 

Draco Stidolph P.O.V 

She left me! She just walked away from me! She laughed and walked away from me! HOW! She doesn't even like touching, I have a mate that doesn't like touching. Literally, every single mate is possessive and needs to be touched by their mate, but my mate just hates touching. I did what I always did when I was emotionally out of my depths, I called in my Mum/Ms. Jones. Mum walked into my office a confused expression on her face. That is understandable because I usually don't invite people into my office only the meeting room. I just figured it would be best to just say it straight away so I said "I found my mate. She's Paige Galena the human girl you randomly brought to the pack house. She is also not allergic to wolfsbane and can make other people not allergic to, we think." Her eyes widened and she collapsed to the floor.

Maya Jones P.O.V

Paige can't be human cause her Aunt is a werewolf and her brother mated with an alpha so her parents are wolves. She must have lost her wolf but she hasn't been through something so traumatic to lose her wolf. I remember Emma telling me that her parents tried to sell her so she took her away.  Her collarbone had a kiss scar on it that I saw when she was wearing that dress when I first met her. So she lost her wolf, gained a kiss scar that looked years old and had to be precious enough to be sold by an Alpha. That means... and my vision went black.

Hey, so it's 3 days later since I last posted a chapter. Once again I will be posting every 2-3 days in the holidays. We still haven't met the Beta and do you think Ms. Jones has figured out Paige's secret. (1078 words. I know it about 200 words shorter than normal.)