Chapter Ten

WARNING!
SEXUAL CONTENT
FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Leia quietly sipped her caff sitting across from Han. They had been making some small talk until they finished. Neither had anything important to get done for the day and if they did they wouldn't wish to do it anyway. It was hard to spend time together in a war, where each one of them had a responsibility.

They finished and Leia collected the mugs, and brought them over to the sink.

While rinsing them off Han had snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You really have to do that right now, sweetheart?" he asked in a low husky voice in her ear.

She felt his hot breath rasping on her neck, as he nibbled her ear. Then turned to face him in his grasp, and pulled his head to hers then took him in for a long deep kiss.

Han slowly lifted her up, till she was sitting on the counter. Her head tilted down towards him, legs on either side of him, and arms around his neck.

Only their lips had parted, but their foreheads still met.

They gazed in each other's eyes with love. Leia smiled at him in a loving innocent way, a way that rarely came out of her. Han smiled back in sheepish way.

He kissed her lips lightly again, and parted for a moment.

"Let me make love to you Leia" Han requesting sliding his hand up her thigh, and under the waistband of her panties.

"Only if I'll have a good time" She teased playing with the collar of his white tee.

Han chuckled "That's just another way of saying yes, princess" he told her, lifting her up with her legs set on his hips.

Han set her down on the edge of the bed. Han climbed to sit against the headboard.

Leia stood and walked around to the front of the bed while he sat. She attempted to seduce him as she crawled all the way to him. Han snickered quietly at her.

"What?" Leia asked now straddling his lap

Han shook his head "I just love you." He smiled up at her glowing face.

Once again she pulled him into a kiss. A deep kiss, their tongues intertwined. Han separated and moved in a trail of kisses down her neck, then stopped, then had started sucking and nibbling on her neck

Leia being slightly ticklish, giggled "Han... I have to see Mon tomorrow." She moaned, informing him and playing with his dark brown hair.

He quit, and glanced up at her again. "Well you got all that hair to cover it, sweetheart" he grinned. He moved his hands down, feeling her body as he moved to strip her of the large white shirt that he had loaned her to sleep in.

They made love only once before that, on Endor when the Empire fell. He remembered it clearly, the whole night was a good night perhaps one of his favorites.

Once he stripped her and revealed her breasts.
He began to massage her, softly kissing her neck again.
Her back straightened as he pleasured her.

Han moved down to take them in with his mouth, rolling around her nipple on his tongue as she still intertwined her fingers in his hair.

He paused and gazed up at her face again, kissing her lips and sliding down the headboard until she lied on top of him.

They paused and Han carefully pushed her body up, as if her were a porcelain doll.

He began to strip his own shirt, Leia helped him. He threw his shirt, revealing his bare muscular chest. Leia carefully rolled off him as he stripped the rest off, Leia did the same.

Han slid his hand over her hips and pulled her close, till their bodies met. Han then pulled the covers over them.

And the morning had only just begun..