Chapter Seven

Morning broke and sunlight shone in Leia's eyes. She shifted the other way to face Han. He was still asleep, lucky for him.
He looked him down and smiled before again turning the other way and slowly sitting up on the bed, it was time to go to the base. She sat with her hands behind her to prop her up, right as she began to stand she felt a warm hand touch hers, she gazed back at Han. His eyes met hers as he stroked her hand.

"Goodbye, sweetheart." He said as he squeezed her hand a bit.

She smiled softly before going to her closet with her clothing. A dress would be suitable for that day since she had a large meeting.

Han watched her as she stripped and dressed herself. Soon enough she was out the door and Han was left by himself.

As she strolled to the base, she watched the sunrise over the trees, it was terrible yet lovely.

Han laid in bed staring at the ceiling fantasizing about everything he wished he could be doing instead of waiting around on Endor. But his thought was cut short by a knock at his door, he sat up quickly, hoping that maybe it was the enemy. He slipped some pants on and moved to the door, punching the button to open it.
No enemy, but his best friend:

"Chewie!" He smiled up at him before Chewie scooped him in his arms growling something the lines of:

"I'm happy you're here, I missed you!"

Han pushed him off "Alright, alright, I missed ya' too buddy."

Chewing growled again, this time in a more negative tone.

"What do you mean there's something wrong with the Falcon?"

But without another word Han was pushing him to the side, and they both rushed over.

Leia sat in the meeting of 20 people, pilots, leaders and generals.
One of the pilots threw his fist down

"People like me are dying! We need to hold off more attacks, they're pushing hard!"

From across the table a general was yelling back at him
"We cannot just sit around here and hope they won't began to grow again or even find us here."
The others around the table argued as well, money, fighting, who should be in charge and who shouldn't.
Leia watched it all go down and finally she stood up
"Stop!" She spoke up as her fist hit the table. Almost immediately all eyes turned to her and it silenced out.
"I will not stand this here! We have already won, we will not go against each other now."

She inhaled and sat again

"...the empire is trying to kill us off and there's more of us than them. We need to work together on everything, even if we can't agree on everything we need to work out agreements. Are we not all adults here?"

Leia again gazed around the table as the discussion started up again, this time they had calmed down and decided to listen to each other.

Han stared up at the falcon, he saw that the ramp had fallen off and was laying under the ship.
Han put his hand on his face
"What the hell. How did this even happen?"

Chewie just shrugged and started towards the ship.

They looked down the piece, a panel from it was missing. They looked at each other with confusion
"Did someone, or something steal a panel from my ship?"
He asked as he bent down and examined it closer.

Again Chewie shrugged and bent down as well.

"I guess we better get to fixing this huh?"

Chewie nodded and started to try and get inside the falcon to get some tools.

The meeting had ended and Leia was discussing with some of the generals before walking off. One of the pilots followed her out and tapped her shoulder.
She spun around expecting to see one of the leaders. Instead it was just one of the pilots.

"Hello Miss Organa." He smiled at her

Leia just raised an eyebrow and continued to walk "How can I help you?"

He quickly caught up and began to follow her down the hallway

"It's just I've heard about what you've done for the rebels and it's such an honor to finally meet you in person. And may I say even more beautiful in person as well."

Leia stopped in her tracks.

"I appreciate it" she let out a loose smile ".. but don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Oh uh- yes, yes I do.." he stuttered and put his hand out 
"The names Calfa. I hope I'll see you around more."
Leia put her hand in his and unexpectedly he kissed it. Without another word she walked away to the door and began to the cabin again.