Chapter 30

Ashanti (three days later)
"You wanna go do something in a few hours?" Taylor asked me on the phone

"Yeah, like what" I said

"Going out to eat then we could go walk around this one beach by the restaurant." she said

"Just me and you?"

"Well yeah, and Kirk and August." She said

"Alright." I said before hanging up

I got up and took a long shower .After I got out I went and picked out a outfit and then threw on some shorts and a tank top. Then I laid down for a bit after I got up and did my hair and then got dressed. A few minutes later Taylor came and she was already dressed and everything, and August went to go take a shower.

"Ya'll take the longest to get ready" Taylor said sitting on the bed

"Shut up, I gotta look good." I said still messing with my hair

She laughed and we walked to her room while August was still getting ready.

"Were gonna go out to eat first." Kirko said walking around the room

"Why?" I said

"Cause I said so,shut up." he said

"You shut up." I said

"No you shut up." he said

"Ya'll are so childish" Taylor said laughing

We waited for a few minutes the August came and we left and went to the restaurant.We got a table and sat down Taylor and Kirko sat on one side and August and I sat on another one. We ordered and got our food a few minutes after. After we ate we just sat there and talked for a few minutes then Kirko and Taylor disappeared somewhere. August grabbed my hand and stared at me.
"What?" I said chuckling

He didn't say anything he just stood up and walked to the other side of me and got down on one knee.

"August?" I said

"Ashanti ya know I love ya right ?" He said

"Yeah." I said

"And I wanna tell ya that I don't know what I'm gonna do with out ya your my whole heart and I don't wanna lose you ever again your the best thing that ever happen ta me and ion think imma be able to live without ya."

He reached into him pocket and grabbed a box and opened it and It was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. I put my hand over my mouth as he held on to my other hand.

"Ashanti will you marry me?" he said as a tear rolled down from my eyes.

I paused for a second because I really couldn't believe this was happening.

I nodded my head slowly and he slipped the ring on my finger. I stared at it then got up and kissed him. And then everyone started clapping and Taylor and Kirko came back.

We left the restaurant and went to the beach ans Kirko and Taylor and went down to the water and me and August at down on a bench.

"You a little cry baby." August said chuckling

"Shut up" I said laughing "You know you would've been crying if I didn't say yes."

"No I won't." he said laughing

"You don't have to lie it's okay." I said messing with his hair.

He got up and picked me up and carried me down to the water.

"August please don't drop me." I said hold on to him tightly

"I'm not gon drop ya, Calm down." he said pretending like we was about to drop me

"Stop!" I yelled

"Ight,fine"He said laughing

We stayed there for a few minutes then we decided to leave.