Drunk P4 (W.M)

And finally, the final part! XX

Y/N's POV

Later that night Wentworth returned, I'd been catching up on a few tv shows while contemplating my embarrassing life, when there was 3 loud bangs on the door.

One thing led to another and now I'm laying on top of his naked body, naked myself, as the sun shines through the curtains. Unable to move I lay on his chest wide eyed, wondering whether or not what we did was right or not.

As I start to feel him wake up, I close my eyes acting asleep, not wanting to face confrontation. He silently gets dressed, plonking upstairs and back down seconds later with a blanket, which he wraps around my body. Bending down, he leaves a lingering kiss on my forehead, and then just like that, the front door clicks shut and he's gone.

When I can no longer hear his car I jump out of bed and pick up the note he left in the kitchen. Today's our daughters deaths anniversary, and he wants to meet at her grave, like a family. Tears roll down my eyes as I start to remember her, she and Went were inseparable. But she was my baby, my first.

Her anniversary always gets the worst of me, so I decide to do the most wisest thing I've done in ages. I chuck out all my bottles of alcohol, even the spares I keep. My mouth waters, and legs tremble as I stare at my favourite bottle of wine. Fingers laced around the cork of the bottle. Mustering up enough strength possible, I pop the bottle open and pour myself a glass of wine.

After spending a good amount of time staring longingly at the glass and bottle, I lift it to my nose and take a whiff. Sighing I do the right thing, I pour it down the sink, along with the remains in the bottle and leave to get dressed.

~~~~~~

"Hey." I approach Wentworth and Y/S/N, at the entrance of the cemetery. I don't exactly know what to say to Went, especially considering what happened the night before. To my surprise though, he did what he always does, the gentlemanly thing, and takes my coat.

In silence we walk towards our daughters grave, praying silently as we lay our flowers on her tiny grave. Tears rolling down both our eyes as we remember everything she could've been. Everything she would've been.

Wentworth takes Y/S/N back to the car to give me some alone time, grabbing the whitest rose possible from my bouquet, I lay down next to her grave. Hands rested on her gravestone, laying down on the grass right next to her.

"I love you." I whisper, picking at the petals of the rose.

Before long I leave the cemetery after promising myself I'll be back sooner for her, and promising I would be a better mother to her brother.

~~~~~~~~

My car ride home is silent and lonely, as is the time I spend at home afterwards.

Dozing off to sleep, clutching something I'd just picked out of the bin. I notice something unusual.

"Mummy." The voice calls and I start to smile.

My visions blurry but it's the same voice I've been dying to hear and could possibly not forget ever.

I take another chug from my 8th bottle of whiskey, and something tells me this will be my last one, forever.

"Jasmine." I smile, my hands lifting into the air, trying to touch her holographic, ghostly features.

The last thing I hear is her angelic, baby's laugh, before the loud beating of my heart slows down, and I can't feel anything else.

Last part x